We dunno what to do

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
So other half been evicted from the place he lives in at work having look at are finances we can't afford t move in this flat together at all what with travel costs taking up his wages council told him to go to the local caravan site who charge 70 quid a week rent which isn't bad considering there nice caravans but on the other hand we don't have 70 quid aweek to pay fr it it's not far from where he works so we can't be a family and Amy misses him so much and so do I and he too now when he got evicted he wanted to move up north which is where my family are he gas been offered a transfer up there if the place has jobs going plus it's a lil bit cheaper for rent up there we would currently stop with my mum and dad thou they will be over crowded but we'd at least be a family well have more support than we do down here my mum sed she would look after Amy and baby if I get a job but the down side is that well upset everyone down here but were thinking what's best for Amy and bump and as a family we don't get to see each other that often and I feel sorry for oh. So Im stuc on what to do both move up there Amy has a better life and see her daddy everyday or stay down here where it is putting a strain on usboth as his family think I'm being a bitch by not letting him move in but I'm not I sed he could but rent being 450 a month and 200 quid travel costs plus all other bills and food well all be homeless as he only earns about 650 a month sometimes they don't even at him properly it would be nice a fresh start and to be a family again so I'm feeling a bit down aout things ATM :( and struggling to see why his family don't like the idea of us going up there considering they don't see much of Amy as that's there choice they see her cousin more than Amy where my family have Only seen Amy at least 5 times since she was born

You have to do what's best for your own little family chick, if that means moving up north and putting OH's family's nose out of joint then so be it, they will just have to live with it!

agree wholeheartedly with inky!

you can't live your life for other people... do what's best for your family

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111