The X-Factor: Who do you want to win?

Urchin

Reaction score
As I just came on and read about 5 different threads....here, have a sticky :)

Who's your favorite so far?

That Alisha works for the same company I do and they've given us all T-Shirts :roll:

:clap: RHYDIAN :clap:

The girl band are ok and the older woman is ok but the rest are pants.

nikki :D

the boy band aren't bad either.. future proof or something??

i only like Nikki, the girl group look like hookers, the boys look awful and the rest are weird

NIKKI TO WIN!!!

I'm starting to LOVE Rhydian, I hated him through the auditons but the song he did last night was fab! He really has got alot of talant. The others - especially Andy :x - make me really cringe, last year was definately better.

thger are only two cecent ones in my opinion and they are rhydion and niki,

neither will win. they are both two good.

those group of sluts HOPE will win.

Another Rhydian fan here, don't think he will be big in the charts but he could definately make a career out of singing. Saying that do any x factor winers make it big in the charts apart from the christmas number one

beanie said:
do any x factor winers make it big in the charts apart from the christmas number one

LOL yeah what's happened to that Steve fella who won the first year?

budge said:
those group of sluts HOPE will win.

LMAO

:rotfl:

they cant bloody sing. And the way that girl was flicking her hair for crying out loud!!

cant believe who they voted off last night.

FIX FIX FIX.

and that sharon thing, STAGED. they did it last year with louis.

Nikki to win. shes great :D

erm I know that Nikki has a great voice...but does anyone else just find her really...boring :think:

libs said:
erm I know that Nikki has a great voice...but does anyone else just find her really...boring :think:

yeah she is god love her.
her sob story was good but its waring off rapidly and leaving her just a dulloid.

Rydian had me transfixed on saturday. Hes good.

yep. she's a bit soft.

:cheer: Am loving that we all like Rydian...although whoever I like the best always loses :(

emma28 said:
yep. she's a bit soft.

:cheer: Am loving that we all like Rydian...although whoever I like the best always loses :(

same. the crap ones win.

I thought i was going to get lynched saying that :rotfl:

I'd far rather have someone taking a chance and doing something a little different each week otherwise its just a load of people singing..iykwim :wink:

if none of them were complete car crashes each week - where would the fun be :rotfl:

Does anyone think Same Difference are just plain weird??? No one can be THAT happy, and I just dont get them at all :think:

Niki is fab, love her

Really disappointed in it this year-I think Sharons girl have been really poor, and the groups-I cant believe they put through 2 groups of solo rejects when there MUST of been some decent rel groups out there??

Rydian is so strange but I am transfixed by him, he makes me shiver he is so weird

Leon is weak, and I did love Andy, but after last night, I am like "WHAT""???"

Rubys mummy said:
Does anyone think Same Difference are just plain weird??? No one can be THAT happy, and I just dont get them at all :think: quote]

I completely agree!

Niki or Rhydian should win

Same difference just make me laugh.

I bet they are into hookers, S&M and hard drugs really :rotfl:

If anyone has the time can they post pics and names cos I'm still struggling to know what their names are LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back