The X-Factor: Who do you want to win?

jawdropyel.gif
I honestly thought it was going to be Rhydion

natalie&jake said:
jawdropyel.gif
I honestly thought it was going to be Rhydion

So did I!!!

I thought it was fixed for Ryddian to get it!

Foxxi? Do you have a soft spot for Simon Cowell? (avatar) :)

kazlin said:
Foxxi? Do you have a soft spot for Simon Cowell? (avatar) :)

Oh Aye!!!

He sooooo wants me...and if he plays his cards right..he's gonna get it !!! :D

oh fuck it, i peeked :lol:

I knew he'd win! I'm putting a bet on next time lol

from page 5

glitzyglamgirl said:
But.....my super prediction is.....Leon to win! Dont ask me why, I just feel that he will win it. I said the same thing about Brian 3 secs after he walked into BB :rotfl:

If im right this time aswell, then the next reality show im putting a major bet on 8)

told ya so :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :lol:

The auditioners I was like WTF :shock: my mouth was still open in shock after the adverts :shock:

I can't believe Leon won. IMO he sounded out of tune, and I'm not a fan of that jazz type stuff anyway.

But I think Rhydian will still make a better career out of it - everyone knows his name.

glitzyglamgirl said:
oh f**k it, i peeked :lol:

from page 5

glitzyglamgirl said:
But.....my super prediction is.....Leon to win! Dont ask me why, I just feel that he will win it. I said the same thing about Brian 3 secs after he walked into BB :rotfl:

If im right this time aswell, then the next reality show im putting a major bet on 8)

I was just telling my husband about your prediction! Spoooooky! :lol:

I'm so glad he won bless him he deserved it! He has improved so much! :cheer:

Nat said he'd try and ruin my forum cred by voting for Same difference in the poll but I'd already voted Rhydian :dance:

Then he pretended to post I love Same Difference they are so Kewl. Hence I came on, to check he didn't :wall:

:rotfl:

glitzyglamgirl said:

from page 5

glitzyglamgirl said:

Lottery numbers next week please me dear :wink: :lol:

I've just caught up on Sky plus

I am AMAZED Leon won! I just kinda presumed it'd go to Rhydian

me and my mate both sed from the beginning we wanted leon to win, he was great in auditions (and really cute!!) but lost it a bit in the first few shows but over the past few weeks he has really shone. i think when they sang the single that is to be released leon showed that he is the one with a career ahead of him becus rhydian(sp) just didnt sound right doing a "normal" song. i think rhydian will still go far tho but he aint as sellable to all audiences as leon is.

xxxx

kazlin said:
glitzyglamgirl said:

from page 5

glitzyglamgirl said:

Lottery numbers next week please me dear :wink: :lol:

believe me ive tried but no such luck im afraid :rotfl:

I've missed all this stuff being here - but from the auditions is Leon the cute scottish boy that came to the auditions himself and he has a single mum that he called when he got through? :think:

Well I was shocked that Leon won. All the teenny boppers in the world must have voted for him. I think he was rubbish. His stuff wont ever sell imo. He's bland, boring and out of tune. :bored:

Rhydian is great, his voice and who he is- bless him. I was gutted. Hope Andrew Lloyd Webber does phone him and he gets all he wants from his career. I'd buy his album, and I've never bought an X factor CD before, although I quite liked Will Young from pop idol.

As you can probably tell, having no net for a while has got me addicted to tat tv.

What The Hell! B*llox.. Rhydian Was The Winner What a Shambles.

WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH LOL!!! :roll:

Rhydian will do very well after this tho, so will Nicki

still laughin about the auditionees, didnt think they made people like that!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

so Rat teeth won then. PAH what a fooking joke.

poor Rhydian having to lose to that tone deaf twat. :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back