*** The March Newsletter ***

LauraB

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to our March newsletter!

Welcome to our new moderators!!!!

This month, we'd like to start off with giving a massive welcome to our new moderators!!!! I'm sure you'll all be gentle with them (to begin with anyway) :lol:

Before that, however, I want to thank everyone who applied - yes, as was stated somewhere on our forum, we received over 30 applications! I'm sorry I didn't get round to acknowledging your PMs (I'm afraid work got in the way again), but please rest assured that every person who got in touch was given full and individual consideration by myself and our two existing mods, Urchin and Suz.

As you can imagine, it was a *very* difficult decision to make. However, we think we have selected three very suitable individuals and so, without further ado, I'm pleased to announce that your three new moderators are:-

(in alphabetical order, of course!)

glitzyglamgirl
Minxy
valentine

If you applied and weren't selected, please don't let this put you off applying again - it's just that selecting three from over thirty was a task in itself! It's good to know, also, that so many of you are willing to keep our forum as lovely as it already is, and it is very much appreciated. :hug:

So ... good luck to glitzyglamgirl, Minxy and valentine! :cheer:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUGE congratulations to the following members, who got their BFP's in the last month (apologies if we missed anyone)

Adele
Anna B
Bexter
BushBaby
BustyJo
CHARLIE27
Clairescunny55
Crossiter
Eve99
Fynemum
jennywren1982
Kukush
LaineyG
lsmith1984
mellowbird
Tiggerstacey
TommyMonkey
WendyWandy

Also, massive congratulations to our new mums, who had their babies in the last month: (apologies again if we missed anyone)

treena9673
Gave birth to Lynsey Louise McIlwraith on 2 February 2007 at 1.43am
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when her big sister first laid eyes on her - very emotional moment "

kellie80
Gave birth to Nathan Paul Rooney on 3 February 2007 at 1.39pm, weight 9lb 5oz

Shaz
Gave birth to Connor James Gray on 4 February 2007 at 12.44am, weight 7lb 11oz

Sassyminx
Gave birth to Finley Dickenson on 7 February at 5.47am, weight 8lbs 7.5 oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when finley was born and started crying,i was worried about him as had such an awful labour! Also seeing the look on Lees face, he was over the moon Dance"

Sami
Gave birth to Scarlett Karilynne on 10 Feburary at 11.27am after an emergency section at 28 weeks exactly, weight 2lb 8oz, or 1142g

gingerpig
Gave birth to Deborah on 10 February at 6.29pm, weight 7lbs 7oz

rusks
Gave birth to Luke James Webster on 11 February at 10am, weight 4lbs 4 and 3/4 oz

jools221181
Gave birth to Brody Gordon Rea on 17 February at 3.41pm, weight 7lb 15 1/2 oz

veryfluffybunny
Gave birth to Oscar Peter Adrian on 19 February at 2:50pm, weight 7lb 4 oz

Minime
Gave birth to Ethan Kennedy on 28 February (due date)

jo33
Gave birth to Lola Millie on 1 March at 11.23pm, weight 6lb 13.5 ozs

paulaws
Gave birth to Euan James on 5 March at 12.17pm, weight 9lb 6oz

clairem1984
Gave birth to Jack Ryan Jeffs on 7 March (due date) at 4:37 pm, weight 8lb 12oz

Becks_again
Gave birth to Riley on 9 March, weight 7lb 13oz

The forum now has a Myspace! check us out at www.myspace.com/pregnancyforum

Forum photography competition!

The deadline of March 25th is fast approaching for our competition to win a photoshoot worth £200! The thread is here! pm your entries to Urchin before the closing date for your chance to win!

Forum meet!

We had a really successful forum meet in Birmingham last year, and we're doing it all again in Birmingham this year! clicky here

If you have any ideas, news or favourite threads that you'd like us to highlight in our April newsletter, please get in touch - we'd love to hear your suggestions!

LauraB, glitzyglamgirl, Minxy, Urchin, valentine, xSuzx
www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back