The X-Factor: Who do you want to win?

Kimbo said:
what was beverleys sob story?
i missed the show, just watched the results

Her Mother Gave Her To Her Grandparents When She Was 10 Days Old Then Died When She Was 7, Something Like That.

It Was All So Out Of The Blue & Inappropriate Though, It Had No Relevance With Anything That Was Going On :think:

xCarly said:
Thank God He's Gone. I Couldnt Stand Anything About The Boy. Hurray.

Oh, And Someone Stop All Those Nonsense Sob Stories The Contestants Keep Coming Out With. What The Hell Have They Got To Do With Singing, Its Absolutely Patheitc & Just Makes Me Turn Against Them. Use Your Talent, Not Our Sympathy :puke:

:clap: :lol:

midna said:
So glad Andy is gone what a soppy mess.... gah :puke: :puke: the pussy .... lol

he had such an irritating face and to me he seemed a little ''simple''

midna said:
Cant believe there were girls screaming for him ...what a let down to the female race to find that attractive...jeeebas lol :puke: :puke:

:roll: :roll: :oops:
but then again, i fancy anything :lol:

sorry 2 push in the thread (i dont watch x factor after the funny first auditions are over!)
but i read something (in Now magazine i think) about emily doing something then quitting- what was it im curious?

happy slapping vid. she withdrew after being broadcast her beating someone up

anyone remember him. awwwwwwwwwwwww i love him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzLNl0xvtLQ

andy was sabbataged. crap songs all the time.

ETA: midna thats abit mean. he ent that bad lol. they havent helped him any. the hair is awful.

in one of the series, there was a bloke that simon said would never get a contract. then someone signed him. he did one song. had a simon impersonator signing a cheque.

anyone remember it?

im looking for a vid to show my mom

put this in here too, as you ladies may know more info :)

midna said:
Aye there did seem something very odd about the boy ... that weird squinting he did with his eyes ...dunno was like he was trying tooo hard to be sexy but makin himself look like a weirdo ...I guess in comparison it was like a bad female pout.

However you see on his 2nd time he sung he pulled his top up slightly aswell to show us his pathetic abs lol ....

Cant believe there were girls screaming for him ...what a let down to the female race to find that attractive...jeeebas lol :puke: :puke:

Main thing is hes gone ... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

hahahahhaa hge was a right weirdo :puke:

I'm watching this now on Sky plus, WTF is it with them all telling a sob story before they go on??!
The girl from Hope's parents split up when she was little? WTF? join the club love.

Soon as Beverly started witht hat sob story I was like.....here we go :roll: I dont think its their fault though, they are probably persuaded into it by clever producers, but I did lose a little respect for her after that.

Id much rather someone just said "yeah we've all had it hard at some point, I'm just here to see how far I get, my life dont depend on it!"

Thats what i'd say anyway :lol:

Rhydian is strangely growing on me :clap:

But.....my super prediction is.....Leon to win! Dont ask me why, I just feel that he will win it. I said the same thing about Brian 3 secs after he walked into BB :rotfl:

If im right this time aswell, then the next reality show im putting a major bet on 8)

Urchin said:
I'm watching this now on Sky plus, WTF is it with them all telling a sob story before they go on??!
The girl from Hope's parents split up when she was little? WTF? join the club love.

Haha just read back on the thread and saw Carly saying the same thing as me LOL

:rotfl: them skaters didnt come back on did they :lol:

dont blame them after being slated.

bout time alicia (sp) went. been in the bottom to many times.

Leon to go next i reckon.

How come now of the Judge's mentioned that Leon sang the wrong words???? :roll:

laura-82 said:

That's exactly what I wondered he got the words so wrong!!!!

midna said:
laura-82 said:

Whos sad enough to know take that lyrics :roll: ....lol xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: I sad enough to know the Take That lyrics.

Got their Greatest Hits in my car at the mo :oops: :oops:

jayla's mummy said:
Emma58 said:
midna said:
[quote="laura-82":w5lo037v]How come now of the Judge's mentioned that Leon sang the wrong words???? :roll:

Whos sad enough to know take that lyrics :roll: ....lol xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: I sad enough to know the Take That lyrics.

Got their Greatest Hits in my car at the mo :oops: :oops:

u be proud hun :)
xnatx[/quote:w5lo037v]

I am proud OH hates it when we are out and I insist on playing it v.loud :rotfl:

I think I may know all the words to all their songs. Unlike Leon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back