The sight of blood brings back my nightmare

charlie26

Reaction score
Im over 7 weeks pregnant, i had a mc in may.
Last Thursday evening i had a little bleed, brown blood, went for a scan sat, baby there with heartbeat :)
Woke up this morning, more brown blood. Phoned epu who said they cant offer me a scan every time i have a bleed, which in fairness i agree, id be there twice a week.
Just dont know what to do for the best. Has anybody else suffered a simular situation??
Thanks xx

first of all i had similar situation, i miscarried in the december and was pg again in may, my mc in december was really bad (ill spare u the gory details) , but anyways when i got pg again i was told to wait 6 mmonths and gotr pg first month trying, i bled a lot! bright red and severe cramps, anyway point of the story is .... shes here! large as life, big and bad and a little diva :lol:

fingers crossed youll be ok chick!

also you can insist on being seen

maybe u shud invest in a doppler?? im not sure how early they work xxx

as you know hun i had brown blood last week, went for a scan and all is well, they said its prob just old implantation blood making its way out. hope you are ok :hugs:

xxx

Yes nurse they said the same to me aswell, it could be coming out in bits, she sed some women do have bleeds but are ok, this is different to when i mc, that was red blood, this is brown xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back