Bleeding :(

I really hope that he missed it, men aren't very good at multi- tasking. Fingers crossed for you :hugs:xxx

Hoping he just missed it hun, praying for a good outcome for you. :hugs: x x

I'm so sorry you're going through this - I hope he just missed it xxxxxxxx

Really hoping she just missed it, like the others have said :hug: really got everything crossed for you that all is well hun xx

thanks for all the thoughts and replies, a lady from epu rang this morning and the fetus measured 5.0mm on monday and 5.3mm yesterday so its grown! this is driving me crazy no heartbeat but its grown?. Hoping that maybe they did miss it afterall. Going in for some more bloods today to see if its gone up and down at least one way or the other i should know today. FX XXX

Thats good news. Hopefully your bloods will show you have a sticky beany. Good luck xxx

Just got my results back on the 16th levels were 78,000 and today 180,000 i don't know what to think now, they are doubling as they should just have to wait and see on thursday xx

Sounding very positive hun, maybe the person scanning you just missed it? x x

thats what i'm hoping. Surley if it was a failed pregnancy my levels would be dropping not going up. I feel a bit more posative now :) just gonna be a hell of a wait till thursday when i should know for sure fx for a sticky bean this time xx

Its looking positive hun I will cross everything for you xx

It is looking really good hun, levels doubling is a fantastic sign, when I had my m/c they fell through the floor in 2 days. xx

oh i'm so sorry about your mc princess, its awful i had one in november hopw u get another BFP soon xx

Thanks hun :hug: it's always nice to see when it goes the right way for people, gives the rest of us hope :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back