Bleeding :(

Skye1982

Reaction score
Hi everone looking for some advice or reasurance,
On wednesday i had some brown blood only when i wiped and only a couple of time that day, went to a&e got my blood taken then went back saturday for more blood my levels had doubled. Have had the brown blood from wed-sat. Today i went for an early scan and showed bub at 6 weeks with a heartbeat:dance:.
But a couple of hours ago i lost some dark red blood when i wiped its since turned brown and virtually gone. Only had very mild cramps
Could i be miscarrying just a few hours after seeing a heartbeat? I really hope not felt so happy today but now back to worrying again, i had a mc back in nov and i also have a bicornuate uterus.
I heard that it's common to bleed with a bicornuate uterus. Would like to know if anyone else has had this please.
Skye xx

Brown blood is old blood, could just be from before, when you had your little bleed. Try not to worry, any bright red blood seek advice immediately ! Take care hunni xxx

Hi there, I've literally just had this happen to me. My bleeding has now stopped. I got an emergency scan and saw the heartbeat and everything was fine. I had some spotting too at 6 weeks and everything was fine :)

I would maybe give your EPAU a wee call though just to let them know, or if the bleeding continues x They may ask you to come in again.

Thanks for the replies feel better now just checked and it seems to have gone, hope it doesnt continue like this throughout the pregnancy otherwise i will end up insane! Flugel when u say spotting do u literally mean just little spots of blood or blood when u wipe sorry if to personal! just wondered whether i am classed as bleeding or spotting, Thanks all xx

Mine never quite made it onto my pants x Was only there when I wiped x I think my cervix was bleeding slowly and by the time it got out blood was brown. The time I saw red I had sort of wiped with a baby wipe, and tried to kida wiggle it to see how much was there lol x and there was a spot of red but its totally stopped now, saw bean today and everything was fine x If it starts again or your symptoms disappear I would call xxx

just checked again pretty much gone, lol you did exactly the same as me i only get some if i wiggle the toilet roll round :whistle:

just checked again pretty much gone, lol you did exactly the same as me i only get some if i wiggle the toilet roll round :whistle:

Lol yeah thats exactly the same as me! My cm is kinda browny tinted, but the midwife toldme today it can be the cervix closing and tightening, and some of the blood vessels burst when this happens :) Should clear up soon x hopefully anyway! x

Aww thanks you've made me feel so much better mine is still there sometimes but only like browny tinted sound the same as what your having :). I guess while it very little and browny we've no need to worry. Thanks Hun xx

i had bright red blood on my last pg 3 different times it was a sac of blood that kept bursting but my ds is a healthy 2 year old :)

aww thanks for the reasurrance :) on my scan they said they couldnt see any reason for the bleeding i started on 9/2 and have been spotting on and of since then, not a great deal but i had a early scan yesterday and there was a little bean with a heartbeat so hopefully its nothing :) xx

Just had a bright red bleed :( can't believe i may be losing my little bean a day after seeing the little heartbeat :(

Oh Hun, :hug: try not to panic too much ok? Lots of people have blood, even red blood and everythings ok. You should go back to your EPU if it continues. Are you in any pain with it?xx

Its common to bleed with a bicornuate uterus and the half without the baby acts like a normal womb, how far along are you? are you due a period?
I have a partial bicornuate uterus and this is what they told me at one of my scans

Only slight cramps one one side, i am 6+1 and my period was due 4th feb so i wouldn't be due one yet :(. I hope your right rosa with common bleeding with a bicornuate no one at my hospital seems to know anything about it . Did you bleed with your partial one?
Thanks for your help both of you xx

Only slight cramps one one side, i am 6+1 and my period was due 4th feb so i wouldn't be due one yet :(. I hope your right rosa with common bleeding with a bicornuate no one at my hospital seems to know anything about it . Did you bleed with your partial one?
Thanks for your help both of you xx

I bled for about 3 hours (bright red blood) when I was 11 wks 3 days, was sent to epu, everything was fine, fingers crossed for you

TBH No one seems that worried about a bi cornuate uterus, Im under a consutant but they were more concerned about my BMI :lol: so had to have glucose test etc, only thing they have said is baby night be breech or transverse so may require a c-section, contact your epu to be safe hun

I've only had brown bleeding and then had a scan and everything was ok, do call the hospital, just to put your mind at rest if nothing else. I know what a horrible feeling it is when you see it. I'm always checking everytime I go to the loo. I actually can't wait for Tri 1 to be over.

just got back from another scan and now they say they can';t see a heartbeat :( i dont get it, i have to go back in a week and try again i hoping they are wrong :(

Oh no hun, I'm so sorry. I really hope they are wrong and they can see a heartbeat next week. Fingers crossed xxxx

thankyou, i was 6 weeks on monday when they saw heartbeat but to be honest i couldnt see anything, had a diffrent person scan me today and he was training a young girl so i'm hoping he missed it fingers crossed x

thankyou, i was 6 weeks on monday when they saw heartbeat but to be honest i couldnt see anything, had a diffrent person scan me today and he was training a young girl so i'm hoping he missed it fingers crossed x

I really really hope so too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back