Crushed...

I'm really sorry to hear this. Will keep my fingers crossed for u.

Sorry to hear this. I hope it is not what you think it is

Oh sweetheart I really hope and pray everything is ok with your bub. Big hug Xxxx

So sorry to hear this, I hope all goes okay at the scan and that its not what you think :hugs: x

FX everything's ok for you tomorrow. So sorry you're having to go through this worry, Keep your chin up lovely :)

xxx

Good luck today, hope all is ok xx

Last edited:
So hacked off they can't see me till tomorrow so i have another day or not knowing.... told me i could come in to the ward and wait to see a dr but there was no guarantee they could scan me so whats the point..... in tears again don't think i can face work today....

Aw hun that's awful. Does your epu not have a walk in facility? Ours you just turn up and take a number.
Can't believe you have to wait. Could you go for a private reassurance scan today? I priced one at around £60 x

No mine is open 7 days a week between 8am and 10am but my midwife gave me the wrong info and said could only call at 8am... WRONG the number is 24 hrs to call so i could have called yesterday for today so not happy...

Nearest place for early reassurance is a good hours drive and more than £60 unfortunatley... not even sure they would be able to fit me in today.... gutted.... this is killing me....

So sorry to read this, I hope you get answers soon xx

i would definately just go along and see what hapns they will see yo eventually x

Oh Hun that's awful :hugs:

I'd be tempted to go along and wait, you might be able to convince the doctor to get a scan for you today?

Can oh get tomorrow off?xx

Oh no hun!!!

I just caught up......

If there is no way you can get in today make sure you are there for 8am tomorrow

So sorry you've been left in limbo!

xxxxxxx

Thinking of you honey; hope that everything turns out for the best Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111