Crushed...

Awww babe I really really feel your pain.
Call your docs and ask them to get you an emergency appt. That's what mine did.

Really hope your little one is still there hanging on xx

Oh no hun!!!

I just caught up......

If there is no way you can get in today make sure you are there for 8am tomorrow

So sorry you've been left in limbo!

xxxxxxx

No there was no guarantee and tbh i didn't fancy waiting round a maternity ward to see if i could get a scan..... been back to sleep for a bit and had plenty of cuddles from DH so it's up bright and early tomorrow for my appointment at 8am....

thanks everyone for your wishes... means a lot xxxxxxxxxxxx

oh no im sorry to hear this i realy realy hope everything turns out ok for xxxx

Fingers crossed for u x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thinking of you this morning, Fx'd all is ok.xx

Had my worst fears confirmed... i've lost my little bean..... :(

Oh shit sweetheart.

So very sorry to hear this.

There are no words but if you need anything please just yell.

Keep yourself well

xxxxxxxxxx

Shit honey, I'm so so sorry :hugs:

Nothing I can say will make you feel better right now, only time can ease this pain babes.

We are all here if you need us though. Make sure you look after yourself.

Xxxx

I'm so sorry to read this hun. Take good care of yourself and I hope you and hubby fund some peace soon x

Thanks everyone... i just feel numb at the moment... we've both had a good cry but now hubby is taking it out on the hoover.. lol guess that's a good thing in a way 1 less thing for me to have to do lol....

Although i'm gutted i think i'd already convinced myself the worst had happened.... i'm trying to be philosophical about it.... i'd rather loose it now than later on and it obviously wasn't right or it would still be there.... still hurts like hell though.... but looking forward to practising again... they do say practise makes perfect.... thanks again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im so sorry to hear that seonaid!! Theres no words i can say that will make you feel any better - i went through it in dec at 6 weeks, is a very sad time.... and i know exactly what you mean about being philosophical! It is tough but you will be ok.
Lots of hugs your way XXXX

so so sorry :( xxx

If you need anything, we're all here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back