Feeling Miserable After Bleed...

DebbieM

Reaction score
Posting this on Gems topic in reply to her bleed but just thought I would start a topic here about it so I could ask about something else...

I had a bleed last week when I woke up Tuesday morning which faded after about half an hour to a dark brown bleed only when I wiped. I had a scan Friday and was told all was okay. They were unsure why I'd bled.

8pm last night, I went to the loo and there was a fair amount of bright RED blood. I was totally shocked and scared and REALLY worried so my OH called the EPU. They told him to ask me to put on a pad and call them back in an hour. After an hour there was barely anything on there so he called and told them and the blood had changed to a kind of dark brown again. I had a very slight pain on my right side too but nothing severe in any way at all. They've booked me for another scan tomorrow at 10.15am. I'm sat here all teary and worried today and have been crying on and off all morning.

There is still some brown blood when I go to the toilet so I'm hoping it will either just fade off again or at least stay brown.

I just hope that if all was well on Friday morning, then it will be now.

OH seems to think it could be cervical erosion causing it so we're going to ask....

Has anyone ever experienced cervical erosion during pregnancy?

iv never heard of it before, i just wanted to say that my mum had bleeding all through her pregnancy with me and im ok. :hug: :hug: Hope everything is fine hun :hug:

I really hope all is ok for you hunny.

Please rest up, mine started brown for 3 days then they confirmed i had miscarried then about 2 days later the red blood came.

Take care of your self.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had cervical erosion last year but not while I was PG hun. Good luck for you scan
:hug: :hug:

Thanks. This will be my 3rd scan now and I am only 9 weeks. It's so good that our EPU here is so helpful. They don't seem to get fed up with you and you can call them 24 hours a day. They're always so friendly too.

I'm feeling a little more positive now. The bleeding has slowed to almost nothing - just a very slight bit of brown spotting when I wipe so it's appearing to be positive right now.

ive still got brown stuff too , hoping all is well tomorrow and we can compare pics :hug: specially as i got brought forawrd a day and were now due together !

I know Gemma... we found out the same morning, we're exactly the same with our EDD now and we both bled the same weekend and both still have brown spotting. Kind of odd really....

I won't get a pic tomorrow as they don't give them out in our EPU but I will get one at the 11/12 weeks scan in a couple of weeks. :)

Thanks Midna. BTW, your scan pic is amazing!!!!

I bled a couple of times in the first tri - I was told it could be from the placenta starting to settle in, or from the neck of the womb, and can be totally normal. Best of luck for tomorrow - take it easy and try not to worry Im sure everything will be fine :hug: :hug:

I feel absolutely sick this morning. I'm so worried I just want to cry :(

Scan is in 1 1/2 hours...

Good Luck hunny hope all goes well

Will be thinking of you

:hug: :hug:

Well, we got there and they saw us almost immediately. As usual, the gel was put on my belly and within about 10 seconds she turned the screen to face us to show us our little baby and it's heartbeat flickering away on the screen. :)

Relief is an understatement!! This morning I felt absolutely :puke: and was in such a negative state, I honestly had prepared myself for something bad.

They cannot see a reason for the bleed. They said that if my cervix was not closed then I would be bleeding as if I was having a period. So all in all, nothing to worry about.

The baby has grown from 16.8mm on Friday to 28.0mm - thats 11.2mm in 72 hours! It's really no wonder we get aches and pains in our bellies!

I'm happy again now :)

been thinking bout u all day , so glad all is well ! and bean is growing !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back