The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

Fi. Fingers crossed. 12days till testing, too early to have any symptoms just yet but that graph i posted you can compare. Goodluck :) x

Bellarina. Have you consided having a hcg beta ? x

Amyrose. Here's a graph for symptoms at 6dpo :) x

chart-dpo-6-111025.png

How is everyone getting on ?

How long till test day for some ? How long till ovulation for some ?

Cd 8 today for me & 6 more days till my ultrasound scan eeek. I ovulated cd17/18 last month & the same before, so expecting the same this month.

xx

I am so excited for you to be having this scan. You are on your way to a BFP :dance: xxx

I am so excited hunni, but a bit scared cause i want my trigger injection which pregnancy hormone BUT the doctor said if he see's to many follicles at a certain size they wont pop them cause of ( mulitples ) So i am hoping i have 2 & they will go ahead with 2 if not might be able to get round the doctor, cause i want them to pop if i have 2 it gives me a better ( chance ) well the spermies have 2 eggs to pick.

They should be about 14mm 16mm to 18mm for them to use the trigger, if there is one thats 12mm say like a 3rd follicle, they will debate about using the trigger incase that 12mm catches up in size. 48hrs after the trigger shot i will ovulate but will have ( All ) the pregnancy symptoms which is cruel isnt it lol.

It wont go out my system for 10 days so i could feel rough as a duck's arss ( so to say ) never get that expression cause i can imagen a duck's arss to feel soft with all them fluffy feathers :rotfl: If i poas a hpt it will be positive i am debating wether to do it for fun but then that will be torturing myself incase its bfn after the 10days. So excited for this month hope we go the tri's together hun & our side kick ( Pinkb ) hehehe. xxx

Goodluck ladies Bring on the christmas BFPS ;)

Last edited:
Fi. Fingers crossed. 12days till testing, too early to have any symptoms just yet but that graph i posted you can compare. Goodluck :) x

Bellarina. Have you consided having a hcg beta ? x

Amyrose. Here's a graph for symptoms at 6dpo :) x

chart-dpo-6-111025.png

How is everyone getting on ?

How long till test day for some ? How long till ovulation for some ?

Cd 8 today for me & 6 more days till my ultrasound scan eeek. I ovulated cd17/18 last month & the same before, so expecting the same this month.

xx

I am so excited for you to be having this scan. You are on your way to a BFP :dance: xxx

I am so excited hunni, but a bit scared cause i want my trigger injection which pregnancy hormone BUT the doctor said if he see's to many follicles at a certain size they wont pop them cause of ( mulitples ) So i am hoping i have 2 & they will go ahead with 2 if not might be able to get round the doctor, cause i want them to pop if i have 2 it gives me a better ( chance ) well the spermies have 2 eggs to pick.

They should be about 14mm 16mm to 18mm for them to use the trigger, if there is one thats 12mm say like a 3rd follicle, they will debate about using the trigger incase that 12mm catches up in size. 48hrs after the trigger shot i will ovulate but will have ( All ) the pregnancy symptoms which is cruel isnt it lol.

It wont go out my system for 10 days so i could feel rough as a duck's arss ( so to say ) never get that expression cause i can imagen a duck's arss to feel soft with all them fluffy feathers :rotfl: If i poas a hpt it will be positive i am debating wether to do it for fun but then that will be torturing myself incase its bfn after the 10days. So excited for this month hope we go the tri's together hun & our side kick ( Pinkb ) hehehe. xxx

Goodluck ladies Bring on the christmas BFPS ;)

Oh that is so cruel, to have to experience all the symptoms but who knows, they may continue on for another 9 months ;-)
So the meds you have been taking produce more follicles? is that right? I dont know anything about this at all. I hope there are two so you can have the shot and possibly twins :shock: :dance: xxx
I hope we get to be tri-buddies, of course with our sidekick :) xxx

I find I get a lot of these leading up to af so I'm ignoring any potential ones I have as it's so easy to read into them get all excited and then af turns up. I have tingly boobs today aswell as an increase in cm but I have been known to get these and get a bfn

Oh that is so cruel, to have to experience all the symptoms but who knows, they may continue on for another 9 months ;-)
So the meds you have been taking produce more follicles? is that right? I dont know anything about this at all. I hope there are two so you can have the shot and possibly twins :shock: :dance: xxx
I hope we get to be tri-buddies, of course with our sidekick :) xxx

Yeah i have been taking tamoxifen for 6 days which is like clomid helps to produce lots of follicles. So i dont know how many i have this month, i was thinking last month i had 2 days of strong positives. They say if your having a 2nd ovulation it will only happen 24hrs after the 1st so it could of been 2 eggs last month. Never got caught though BOOO. ( Hopefully this month will be luckier) We had a full moon last week too ( supposed to be good for peoples fertility ) hahaha, so they say.

xxx

Amy, True .. it is hard when you have symptoms but you come on, i was the same last month. I try not to read into it all but its hard not too when you want your bfp you cling on to any hope possible dont ya. So when you got these symptoms your like oh i have that & cling on to that little bit of hope. Hopefully your wrong this month & your symptoms are pregnancy related :) xx

Last edited:
I had a smiley face on my Clearblue digital yesterday :) so we BD last night the time before was Thursday.
I have had really bad pinching in my side today some times it really hurts :shock:
So I have the 2ww now :2ww:

Hi girls well iv rung doctors and booked an appt to see dr friday morning. Hopefully thryl b able to shed sone light on this cycle for me. Wish me luck xx

Emma, Aww thanks hunni :) Here's some baby dust for you too
:dust::dust: xxx

janey78 :wave: welcome to the thread hun ;) Yay to getting a smiley face on your opk & baby dancing that night too :) Usually you would ovulate the day after your 1st positive opk, they say 12/24hrs after. Is your opk negative now ? I would consider tomorrow as your 1dpo hun. Goodluck for this month xx

Bellarina, hope you get some answers & it might be worth pushing for a beta test cause if she does a hpt at the surgery & thats neg then she might give you tablets to start AF & ( what if ) you was pg but needed a blood test to confirm it ? Goodluck. xx

Last edited:
This evening i had proper ovary pain coming from both ovarys at the same time. The pain went to my lower front like bad cramps, i walked around to ease it off & it went but then when i went the toilet for a wee, i had that bad ovary pain ( again ).

Has anyone ever had a shooting pain in there bum, its so painfull, you could just be standing there & you get a proper shooting pain in your bum, well i had that same pain while on the toilet having a wee but in my vagina ( well felt like it was there ) First thing i was thinking of was ( what IF ) these tablets are doing somthing bad to me. So i gets the little paper they come with reads it & it says that you can get uterine cancer taking these tablets. :shock:

:wall2: wish i never read it now cause it says if you experiance bad cramping to call doctor & stop medication asap. Well i stopped them 2 days ago but blimey uterine cancer. So am thinking well not to worry cause your scan is soon so time will tell if all is ok in there, & there is all scarey symptoms with ALL medication like heart failure etc .. if i belived all these side effects i would never take a paracetomol cause they have side effects too lol.

Frightening though ... the pain has stopped now but dh just said if i still have bad ovary pain to call my doctor so i think will IF i still got these pains tomorrow & maybe try bring my scan to cd12 insted of cd14. Never know could be ohss ( ovary hyper stimulation syndrome ) too many follicles growing, your ovarys kill apperantly. :shock:

Last edited:
Evening ladies.

8dpo for me and I started POAS already this morning. BFN of course!

My CM has been quite a lot of creamy stuff the past couple of days, then went a browny pink colour this morning and is back to white now.

Fx a good sign.

Also had super vivid dreams the last 3 nights in a row. I hardly ever dream so I'm quite enjoying it. :)

Cupcake. Vivid dreams i had with the 4 of my past pregnancys in the early stages .. a LOT of people do. The brown/pink spotting on cd8 sounds promising! thats about right for implantation & way to early for your af. :)

Got loads of EWCM when i just been the toilet! i shouldnt have it now cause its no good it's gone to waste lol. ( to early for ovulation )

Last edited:
Starr33 I had a smiley face on Monday Morning then just a circle this morning :/
I was so happy to see the face as I was worried I wasn't ovulating. All today I have had pinching in my sides it was in the left a bit now in my right.

Sorry to hear your having pains, They are a worry just not knowing what they are :( Hopefully the doctor will be able to let you know what they could be. x

I'm into my second round of 2WW. I worked out that my cycle is only 24 days so I can test at the end of next week. Wish someone would invent a test that could tell you right away, that would be sweeeeeet :)

Good luck and BD to you all xxx

:dohh:Oh feck, that should read BD as in 'baby dust', not 'baby dance'. D'oh! xx

Janey78. The pinching pain will be after effect from the ovulation, your ovarys swell up to grow the follicles then swell big to pop the follicle & then they shrink back to size which gives the ovary pain after ovulation. Also the follicle that holds the egg onec the egg is released that follicle continues to produce progesteron so you can have some pain from that too straight after ovulation. That follicle becomes the ( corpus lutem ) for your baby if you get pregnant & remains there to feed your little one till week 8 :) It's good to know you ovulated isnt it, its exciting the 2ww. Hope you get your christmas bfp xx

Essjaypea. Welcome to the thread hun :) Are you using opks or a fertility monitor ? What was your cycle last month .. 24 ? What day do you ovulate on in a 24 day cycle cd 8/9 ? Have you always had cycles of 24 days. You should try some vitamin B hun, they help to make your cycles longer. xx

Janey - I get pain during Ov like a really bad stitch/gas.

So I can tell when I've OVd so I'm confident that the pain I'm about to describe is an after ov pain:

I get like a dull/heavy ache feeling on the side I OVd from. Can last for a few days.

Oh and star I get the bum pain!

It's horrible! It's all of a sudden and takes my breath away. Generally doesn't last for long.

I've looked it up before and it's nothing to worry about. Just a muscle cramp/spasm.

I can go months without it but actually had it twice in the last week which was the first time for a while.

Was just talking about the shooting pain in bum in my journal LOL!! seems am not the only one haha.
Loads get it soo painfull though isnt it when it happens, i googled it before & yeah seems so popular everyone said its trapped wind or a muscle spasam of the colone tube or somthing. Thank god it only lasts a few seconds cause on google theres some posts where 1 lady says she has it all the time & has to put a towel over the bath & straddle it, it gets rid of her pain ROTFL!! i would have to go see the doctor thats not normal to have that pain all day everyday.

Thanks Star33 so do you think my 1dpo is still tomorrow? or was it today. its so confusing :)

I thought you just got the pinching pain on one side But I have had pinching on Left and then this stitch feeling on the right :/
Whys it so hard other animals don't have this problem :D lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back