The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

I am in freaking agony with this pain i think I will have an early night if the kiddies let me

Hey Star, my appt is fri morning at 9.40, still no sign of af and bfn this morning xxx

I have some 'feeling' down there and want to kill my OH... if thats a symptom :)

Thanks girls parents teacher meetings are done now kids got on great meg is above where she should be in all subjects so I'm a proud mummy. X

I'm bleeding :( I don't know why, I had a period just 2 weeks ago and ovulated on Sunday!

could it be implantation bleeding? or is it too soon for that? iv never had it so not sure. hope u feel ok hun xxx

I'm really worried... Surely 3dpo is too early for implantation bleeding?

sorry hunny im really not sure. Maybe good idea to see GP? xx

I think it's too early for implantation bleeding. Is there a lot of blood?

I have just put a pad on so should know how much in the next hour or so. It's pinky and watery, like the start of a period.

I think I read somewhere that you can spot a bit when ovulating. Someone else on here may know more? x

I am really worried, if I have another period now then something is really up... Possibly the same thing that made me loose the baby...

I have a growth in my uterus, its about 10cm by 10cm, they arent sure if its only there during pregnancy, or there all the time... it was there during both of my pregnancies.

I am really worried, worried that it is something really serious. Thank God for Jasper. If i wasnt already a mummy i would be properly shitting bricks.

Don't panic, could it just be a cyst? You've got a scan booked in soon haven't you? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back