The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

Hey Star!

I did post in my journal.....have you not read it yet and answered all my questions!?!?! Tut Tut! LOL

Well it asked me to test today (cd 9) and it showed 2 bars (high fertility) it done this last month from day 8 (i think) all the way until days 19 and 20 when it went to 3 bars (Fertility) but as it was the first month using it I thought it was just "getting to know me" and it does say on the instructions something about the first month might show a high number of 2 bars (high days) so didnt worry about it and as i got EWCM the day before the 3 bars (Fertility days) i was happy machine is working.......thats why im a bit surprised that I got 2 bars today cd 9........unless I have a short cycle this month!?!?!?

Awww fingers hurting!!! LOL x

Hi everyone - been a bit rubbish at posting on here lately...sorry!

Pink Butterfly - on the first month on CBFM it is getting to know you, on my first month (last month) I was 'high' for CD10-24. I never got three bars or the picture of the little egg to show you are about to OV.

Then this month I got 2 bars from CD 12 but got that cute little egg on CD12 and 13...so BD on CD12, and OH was then away for CD13....so I am hoping that we have done it at the right time and am now 1/2 DPO and starting the 2WW.....

Only my second month trying and I am naively optimistic!!

FX for everyone this month! I would soooo love to have good news at Xmas!

We didnt manage to BD last night, ended up watching a 2hour documentary about George Harrison instead...

So i am HOPING that BDing late Friday will be enough, given that i think i definitely OV'd early Sunday (OV pains, positive test going negative straight away)

now on to the obsessive symptom spotting! lol

We didnt manage to BD last night, ended up watching a 2hour documentary about George Harrison instead...

So i am HOPING that BDing late Friday will be enough, given that i think i definitely OV'd early Sunday (OV pains, positive test going negative straight away)

Hi Dragonfly Fi -

We OV at pretty much the same time - we can be cycle buddies!

Bring on the symptoms and FX!!

Pink Butterfly - on the first month on CBFM it is getting to know you, on my first month (last month) I was 'high' for CD10-24. I never got three bars or the picture of the little egg to show you are about to OV.

Then this month I got 2 bars from CD 12 but got that cute little egg on CD12 and 13...so BD on CD12, and OH was then away for CD13....so I am hoping that we have done it at the right time and am now 1/2 DPO and starting the 2WW.....

Hey Mouse9210! Good to hear from you again!

Yeah I think the monitor is amazing but im still not 100% if i should trust it so i am going to take Stars advice and get myself a few OPK sticks from ebay just to do some random tests to see if they say im OV the same time as the monitor is saying I am :)

Im sure it is working as so many ppl have said how great it is and that they got pregnant early while using it but just to be sure..............

Keep us updated hun and good luck! x

Hey Mouse9210! Good to hear from you again!

Yeah I think the monitor is amazing but im still not 100% if i should trust it so i am going to take Stars advice and get myself a few OPK sticks from ebay just to do some random tests to see if they say im OV the same time as the monitor is saying I am :)

Im sure it is working as so many ppl have said how great it is and that they got pregnant early while using it but just to be sure..............

Keep us updated hun and good luck! x

Hi Pink Butterfly!
I know what you mean - the little egg means you're about to OV, but I had it for two days, so OPK would def be good to see exactly what's going on....I am such a control freak though!! I assume it means that at some point on those tow days I OV, but hoepfully BDing on the first of those two days will cover me...who knows though!!

It is supposed to be amazing, but all the good reviews come from people who are already PG....which is great for them but I pretty much want to have all possible available information so I know precisely whats going on!

I have a mate visiting on the weekend that AF is due, so the timing isn't that great...either I'll be late and stressed or AF will arrive and that'll be my excuse to go out and drink!

xx

Hi Dragonfly Fi -

yay! are you in the november testing thread? add yourself to the 27th with me and emma, we can all POAS together!

Hi Dragonfly Fi -

yay! are you in the november testing thread? add yourself to the 27th with me and emma, we can all POAS together!

Thanks for the tip Dragonfly Fi, I'vce added myself to the thread!

It's so exciting! I wondered about the usefulness of these forums, but now I have used them I find it just makes all the difference to have other people who are going through the same stuff.

Love it, I'm a total convert!

Plus we have TTCers on here who have just bless them tried everything to get pregnant and are always up for offering advice and stuff. I dont know how i would have coped with Star33! shes been an absolute rock :)

I have met really good friends here too, Like Lynette :) and others too!

its great, you'll be an addict in no time ;)

Well girls still no sign of af and dowsnt feel like shes on her way. Im praying that my hcg levels are stil too low to pick up on hpt lol unlikely but its getting me through the days. Gonna do another test on wed morning xxx

Hi Dragonfly Fi -

Yay, another cycle buddy! x

AF due on thursday!! the wait is almost over!! :wall2:2ww has been the longest 2 weeks of my life!!

FX for you mummywanabe

I am having some crampy feelings today...

no more gas than usual though LOL

Hello ladies.

Aww look who's posting here my lovely forum friend Fi ;) welcome to the thread hunni & Mummywanabe :) Goodluck ladies. :dance:

Just read my journal Fi & seen your celebrating my bfp hahaha, ( I wish ) maybe when i am due to test in december i might get one pmsl! i think you got confused when i said no more meds & hopefully none next month cause i will get my bfp. :)

That pain your having might be your ovarys shrinking back aftr ovulation, they swell when ovulation happens & shrink back after ovulation ;) xx

Today is cd 7 for me & NO more meds this month wahoo, no more hot flushes either. :)

xx

Last edited:
Oh sorry Star! i thought you had caught!

that sounds right, my pains arent nearly as severe as yesterday.. lets just hope Fridays shagging has left lots of little spermies ready for that egg :)

Come on the christmas BFPS
Kari-Wreath2-1.gif

Here are the common factors of not being able to conceive. So before looking for the “trying to conceive tips”, I suggest that you know some factors first in order to make sure that you are not doing anything that can hinder the chance of getting pregnant.
  1. Don’t stress yourself too much because you are not pregnant yet. If you stress yourself too much, this will cause irregular cycles which is not good for reproduction.
  2. You are not having enough sex.
  3. You don’t know when the right time for your most fertile days is. If so, I suggest that you use fertility kits to let you know if you are fertile or not during those days.
  4. If the male has ejaculation problems
  5. If you are overweight
  6. If you have sexually transmitted disease
  7. If any of the two has too much alcohol content in the body.
  8. Smoking can also hinder pregnancy
  9. If the woman is not ovulating normally
  10. If the woman has damaged fallopian tubes or uterus or ovaries i.e fibroids.
  11. If the woman recently had a miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy.
  12. If the woman engaged herself to take contraceptive pills for a long time.
Now that you know some of the reasons that may cause a negative result on your pregnancy test kit, and if you think that you are not or have not exhibit any of the said factors above, then you can move on reading the “trying to conceive tips” that I have for you below. This may or may not work for all, but they are proven to have worked for the majority of couples around the world, and they are now enjoying their own bundle of joy.
  • Trying To Conceive Tips #1 – Do not move after having sex. The sperm or semen may come out of your vagina if you do so. Try to let it site for at least 20 to 30 minutes before standing up.
  • Trying To Conceive Tips #2 – Try to rest your butt on top of a pillow which will recline your body and let the sperm swim further to the uterus.
  • Trying To Conceive Tips #3 – Try to enjoy sex as much as you can because that can increase your sperm count and produce swimmers.
  • Trying To Conceive Tips #4 – Never engage in taking alcohol. It is clinically proven that alcohol can reduce the risk of having a good reproductive system.
  • Trying To Conceive Tips #5 – Do not use spermicidal or germicidal soap for the mean time because that may cause damaging of the sperm.
  • Trying To Conceive Tips #6 – Always have sex as much as you can. The more times you do it, the more chances of getting pregnant.
  • Trying To Conceive Tips #7 – Use a fertility monitor kit that you can purchase at any drugstore so that you and your partner will know if you are fertile on that day, which will increase the chance of getting pregnant.
  • Trying To Conceive Tips #8 – Scientifically, it is faster to get pregnant when you do it before your ovulation, than doing it after. Again, you will only know this if you have a fertility monitor kit.
  • Trying To Conceive Tips #9 – Do not rely on the calendar method for ovulation. They are just not accurate and not true.
  • Trying To Conceive Tips #10 – Always consult your doctor first before trying to get pregnant so that he or she can guide you along the way, and make sure that you are doing it right and safe. After all, they can give you the best tips and advice on how to achieve good results or having a positive sign on your pregnancy kit.
  • Folic Acid prenatal vitamins is a MUST while ttc.
  • Drinking lots of water is good for the ovarys.
  • E.P.O ( Evening primrose oil ) is great for lack of EWCM ( egg white cm )

Attachments

• santa_fat_dance.gif
    santa_fat_dance.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 22
  • xmas_tree34.gif
    xmas_tree34.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 22
Ooooh, great tips Star

I (think) I am doing all those things...bring on the xmas BPF's!! xxx :yay:

Last edited:
I have only just stopped my fertility meds Fi LOl!! Cd7 today way too early for ovulation.

As stated above it says having sex before ovulation is better than having sex after ovulation so am sure you will of had lots of spermies all ready for that chucky egg of yours ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back