The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

I (think) I am doing all those things...bring on the xmas BPF's!!
Here here, Bring on the xmas bfps :dance: xxx

Last edited:
I have a question (one of many) :whistle:
I read that an ovulation test goes negative BEFORE ovulation...is that true? apparently the surge has to come back down before the egg is released? I have read so many different things...my brain is fried :shock: xxxx

I have a question (one of many) :whistle:
I read that an ovulation test has to go negative again BEFORE ovulation...is that true? apparently the surge has to come back down before the egg is released? I have read so many different things...my brain is fried :shock: xxxx

Don't know why this posted twice....its my fried brain I think!!! xx

Last edited:
Well my OPK went darker darker darker LIGHT then REALLY DARK DEFINITELY POSITIVE then LIGHT

so i definitely dipped down in hormones before the egg was released, i definitely Ov'd yesterday because i had cramps all day, it was the right time and my OPK's confirmed it.

What i am interested to know is if my body would still have had those symptoms (cramps yesterday, lighter cramps today) and the surge drops if i didnt ovulate?

Fertility is weird cause everyone is different. I had negatives, then darkish ones then looking almost near to my positive then went negative then back to almost a positive then too a lighter surge & then super dark ( Last month). Last month opks for me was ( insain )

I deffo reckon there is some kind of drop during ovulation! which when temping you get a drop in temprature just before ovulation then onec ovulated a rise in temp the next day. I had 2 days of dark positives last month so for me i never had a light surge just before my ovulation, i did about 4 days before my surge was coming, went to pink to negative then darker & darker on the 16th 17th.

I ( Dont ) think you would get a negative the day before you ovulated, you would at least have a surge for 2 days, however when temping like i said above you can see there is a drop where hormone levels change! & the rise after ovulation. As for the tests i dont belive they will go negative before your ovulation. The surge should be increasing so should be getting darker! however if your urine is diluted then that could be a posibility for the negative opk just before ovulation. Everyone is different some might find they get a negative before a + hmm.

Fi. The cramps & + opk is deffo signs you ( Did) ovulate yesterday,( If faint today ) your ovarys will still give you some pain after ovulation as they swell for ovulation & then ones you have ovulated your ovarys shrink back to size, also the follicle that held the egg that month, produces progesterone & you can get pain from that too ( sometimes )

xx

Last edited:
hey star glad to hear ur off the meds :) fx for a xmas bfp for you :)

also thanks for putting the tips up, i know im doing everythin possibly can now as i was able to tick them all :) xxxx

Ok, so as I have said before...i usually get two days of smileys...I would be safe to assume that ov most likely happens on the second smiley and not the day it goes blank?? I know there is no way of knowing but i want to know LOL! xx

Thanks bellarina, I think were all ticking the box's above so lets hope ( christmas bfps ) our on there way. :)

Lisey, i would say the 2nd day too hun. I got the 2 days of dark positives & took the 2nd day as my ovulation & 1dpo for the following day when it was not positive. Your surge will reach its highest just before its ready to pop so if your still having a 2nd day of smiley face then consider that the ovulation day :)

xxx

Thanks bellarina, I think were all ticking the box's above so lets hope ( christmas bfps ) our on there way. :)

Lisey, i would say the 2nd day too hun. I got the 2 days of dark positives & took the 2nd day as my ovulation & 1dpo for the following day when it was not positive. Your surge will reach its highest just before its ready to pop so if your still having a 2nd day of smiley face then consider that the ovulation day :)

xxx

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!! (can you tell I'm excited) :bunny: that means OV day is tomorrow!!! bring on the BD'ing tonight!!! :dance: xx

Go lisey!!:dance: Here's a catch that egg tonight dance for you & your dh hehehe;)
:bunny::bunny::dancing: xx

Fi, NO dont be blaming liam :lol: it's no one's fault nature is just so bleedin difficult nothings ever so easy. Remember the ( Journey of the sperm ) video. To see what they have to do to get to that egg! is just mad. xx

Go lisey!!:dance: Here's a catch that egg tonight dance for you & your dh hehehe;)
:bunny::bunny::dancing: xx

Fi, NO dont be blaming liam :lol: it's no one's fault nature is just so bleedin difficult nothings ever so easy. Remember the ( Journey of the sperm ) video. To see what they have to do to get to that egg! is just mad. xx

LOL. thanks...Loving the dancing xxx :love:

How is everyone getting on ?

How long till test day for some ? How long till ovulation for some ?

Cd 8 today for me & 6 more days till my ultrasound scan eeek. I ovulated cd17/18 last month & the same before, so expecting the same this month.

xx

Heres a fun game like pac man, you got to eat the sperm i.e your the egg! before AF does & while playing & you get it wrong, a box will open telling you what your body should be doing/producing on your cycle days ;)

Use your arrow keys to move

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttcgame/ttcgame.html

Last edited:
6 dpo and nothing to report here nearly halfway there yay

Well girls im cd39 stil no sign of af but did a 20 miu hpt and stil bfn so no answers im afraid xx

How is everyone getting on ?

How long till test day for some ? How long till ovulation for some ?

Cd 8 today for me & 6 more days till my ultrasound scan eeek. I ovulated cd17/18 last month & the same before, so expecting the same this month.

xx

I am so excited for you to be having this scan. You are on your way to a BFP :dance: xxx

i think im going to test Thursday...
altho im having weird feelings like af is on her way so may not even get to that point!
we shall see i may pop out tonight for a test and do it in the morning
but i may not as have pretty rubbish day work wise planned tomorrow and a bfn to start it may make it worse!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back