The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

Hey ladies hope your enjoying your Sunday im crippled with af type pains So I'm just taking it easy.

awe amy :( have you taken painkillers?

Iv got a banging headache. done all my houswork and walked the dog hoping to bring af on if not pg...but not feeling anything yet xxx

Yep I have popped my pills like a good junkie lol xxx

ah well done...iv felt achy this week, bachache etc but having to survive on just paracetamol until af arrives just incase xx

Looks like I have ovulated today as my OPKs are back to faint lines. We BD last night and going to try and get OH to BD again tonight although it will take some convincing with his bad back as he struggled last night! x

Looks like I have ovulated today as my OPKs are back to faint lines. We BD last night and going to try and get OH to BD again tonight although it will take some convincing with his bad back as he struggled last night! x

Go on top! ;) xx

Hi ladies.
Only 1 more tablet tonight & i finished my fertility meds for this month. Then its roll on cd14, ( 8 More days ) till i go for my ultrasound scan eeek. Had ovary pain & even got EWCM ( I swear by them EPO & vit E )

Emma, Wahoo Fingers crossed this is your month hun. xx

Amy, When is your due date for Af, you can still have Af pains when pregnant so fingers crossed hunni.
xx

Bellarina, I have better things to do hun than argue over peoples post. Of course there will always be a someone who will contradict someone's post but i would much rather be the bigger person & ignore that childish behavour. Just replied to your inbox, xx

Pinkbuttefly, Whats the monitor saying today hunni xx

If my first positive OPK was this afternoon, when is it likely that I will ovulate? Tomorrow or Monday? x

Hiya hun. They say 12 to 24hrs after a positive test :) Last month i had 2 days of positive opks. Aww if your dh can bed tonight with this sore back bless him then you will be covered but if able tomorrow sex too :) Goodluck hun xx

Star, I always get two days of positives, I never know when to count ov day as. Would you count 12-24 from the first or second?! xx

When you get your light opk when its not as dark as the day before & it says light then i consider that day 1dpo, so if you get two days of dark opks then i consider the 2nd day as my ovulation day only IF the following days opk is light ( Last month i did ) 2nd day could go 12 or 24, could ovulate the following morning! its hard to be precise. xx

af is due the 23rd so i have a while to go yet.
it must be so nice to be done your meds roll on next month i have a feeling its going to be a lucky one xxx

Go on top! ;) xx

Got him :) ! Hopefully we've done enough this cycle, fx!

Thanks Star, keeping my fx for you this cycle! x

Hey Star!

I did post in my journal.....have you not read it yet and answered all my questions!?!?! Tut Tut! LOL

Well it asked me to test today (cd 9) and it showed 2 bars (high fertility) it done this last month from day 8 (i think) all the way until days 19 and 20 when it went to 3 bars (Fertility) but as it was the first month using it I thought it was just "getting to know me" and it does say on the instructions something about the first month might show a high number of 2 bars (high days) so didnt worry about it and as i got EWCM the day before the 3 bars (Fertility days) i was happy machine is working.......thats why im a bit surprised that I got 2 bars today cd 9........unless I have a short cycle this month!?!?!?

Awww fingers hurting!!! LOL x

Last edited:
Amy, eek .. what cd are you on today ? xx

Emma, Thanks hun, yay!! Go spermies xx

Pinkbutterfly, I'm off to read your journal, i aint done my journal round yet! just posted in mine though. xx

Okay DEFINITE ovulation today, not only have i had massive OV pain, i have a BFP on my test, strongest lines EVER

So will be bedding down tonight and tomorrow :)

Okay DEFINITE ovulation today, not only have i had massive OV pain, i have a BFP on my test, strongest lines EVER

So will be bedding down tonight and tomorrow :)

Good luck, we will be testing around the same time, looks like I had my ovulation today as OPKs were positive yesterday x

I was going to test on the 25th but i think i have got a slightly longer cycle than i thought...

So i think i will join you on the 27th :)

If my first positive OPK was this afternoon, when is it likely that I will ovulate? Tomorrow or Monday? x

Hiya hun. They say 12 to 24hrs after a positive test :) Last month i had 2 days of positive opks. Aww if your dh can bed tonight with this sore back bless him then you will be covered but if able tomorrow sex too :) Goodluck hun xx

Star, I always get two days of positives, I never know when to count ov day as. Would you count 12-24 from the first or second?! xx

When you get your light opk when its not as dark as the day before & it says light then i consider that day 1dpo, so if you get two days of dark opks then i consider the 2nd day as my ovulation day only IF the following days opk is light ( Last month i did ) 2nd day could go 12 or 24, could ovulate the following morning! its hard to be precise. xx

I do the diggi ones, so i get a smiley face...light lines and dark lines and inbetween lines stress me out lol. So would I count the day that the circle goes blank as 1dpo?? I know its impossible to pinpoint exactly but that part of it confuses me so much :wall2:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back