The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

:rotfl: Lovin the profile pic amyrose.

I am on cd 5 today, got ovary pain right now but i'm on fertility meds so this is prob why! good to know there doing somthing suppose :) I am ashamed to say i have also poas 3 times a day while in the 2ww hahaha. Like the 2nd 3rd test is gonna be any different to the 1st but thats cause where :poas: I am having a scan on cd 14 to check the size of my follicles & count how many there is, then depending on the size i am having a hcg trigger shot to pop the follicle to esnsure i ovulate this cycle.

Fingers crossed for christmas BFPS for us all.

xxx

wow wouldnt a christmas bfp be amazing!!! i wee a little everytime i think about it lol xxx

cos look at the trouble 6 pokes landed jen in imagine if you got a bfp from doing ya know! lmao xxx

:rotfl: Lovin the profile pic amyrose.

I am on cd 5 today, got ovary pain right now but i'm on fertility meds so this is prob why! good to know there doing somthing suppose :) I am ashamed to say i have also poas 3 times a day while in the 2ww hahaha. Like the 2nd 3rd test is gonna be any different to the 1st but thats cause where :poas: I am having a scan on cd 14 to check the size of my follicles & count how many there is, then depending on the size i am having a hcg trigger shot to pop the follicle to esnsure i ovulate this cycle.

Fingers crossed for christmas BFPS for us all.

xxx

I have got my fingers, toes and everything else crossable, crossed for everyone christmas BFP's :dance: xx

Last edited:
Lol I know Amy but I'm almost certain I've missed ov unless ov is a few days late this month. We normally ov around the same time don't we Amy?? xx

Sent from my gorgeous iPhone 4S

PMSL! amyrose, i hope 6 pokes works for me infact all of us lol.

Oh yes everything crossed for christmas bfps for us all. xxx

Last edited:
we did last month but your cycle is a bit longer then mine im 2dpo today and i think you got af a week before me so in my crazy thoughts you would be oving around now xxx

Noooo! How are you working that out? x

look at justin bieber he is in alot of trouble for his 6 pokes lol x

I'm cd27 today and usually af around 35-38 so I'm sure I've missed it by now x

We wrote at the same time lol x

im cd 20 you had af a week before me hmmm you might have missed it but your cycles are crazy at times arent they? i would keep an eye not just because i want you in my 2ww or anything just purely based on your 6 pokes of course!!!!:whistle:

Leesey. If your looking for a argument then go & look else where cause i am not going to bite to your sarcasim. Am sure if bellarine thought i was being harsh in any shape & form she would speak for herself. Bellarine is a friend of mine on here & i only have her best interests i am not giving people false information, at all. However about the first reponce then maybe your best taking that matter up with them.

End of conversation.

Her name is BellarinA.

Oh grow up!! Please stop posting here we no longer want to listen to it thank you.

Kanga, if a person was 1 week over her period then am sure first responce would work, that was what i was implying.

Please do not tell anyone where they should or should not post on the forum. Even sensitive tests are not the same for everyone, as while they detect the same amount of hCG each time, levels vary massively during early pregnancy - there's a table here which shows how huge the ranges can be http://www.bobrow.net/kimberly/birth/hcglevels.html so the time at which tests will work can also vary greatly.

This is such a great thread so please don't spoil it with pointless arguments when everyone wants the same for everyone x

That last bit was meant to be to everyone, not just you star - sorry! x

im cd 20 you had af a week before me hmmm you might have missed it but your cycles are crazy at times arent they? i would keep an eye not just because i want you in my 2ww or anything just purely based on your 6 pokes of course!!!!:whistle:

:rofl:
The way I look at it is this. Last cycle we bd'd three times the day before ov, ov day and the day after ov and it was a bfn, I must have no chance doing it once on a random (and possibly late) day.
I'm not counting myself as a 2ww this month xx

I know, but I wasn't ttc this month so I'm not disappointed. I'll just have to stalk your 2ww instead xx

i was referring to it sucking for me and not you :rotfl:
could at least pee on some stick to curb my craving?

Sams mum. I just meant for leesey not to post argumentive posts in this thread. Bellarina is 1 week over due according to her inbox to me she says she posted her dark opk the same time i ovulated. That makes her 1 week over due, first responce detect 12ml they should at least give her a positive if not a faint positive ( if bellarina was pregnant ) I dont want people to argue in here either, hence i never started this & i was quick to end this debate. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back