The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

awe star :( big hugs being sent ur way. Im verytempted to test yes but resisting the urge unti saturday (its taking loads of willpower tho lol)

It'l happen for you hun im sure of it. how long you been on tamoxifen? you finding it better than clomid? (im afraid im a bit dense when it comes to these things as until i joined this forum id never heard of them so im learning new things every day on here.) was it found clomid didnt work for you? sorry if these qs are personal im just curious xxxx

Hi hun, clomid worked for me i ovulated everytime but i found it made my womb lining to thin & that can effect implantation so they switched me to the tamoxifen which is the same as clomid but makes your lining thicker & makes your cm thinner more hostile for sperm. When i come off the clomid i had a break for a few months & had a ultrasound scan & my lining was 10mm, i had 2 eggs on both ovarys ready to pop & still never got pregnant. Dont know what it is cause dh's 2 sperm samples was meant to be good. Maybe i'l get my bfp for christmas hey! who knows ;) xxx

awe i really hope so hun you've been through so much you really deserve a bfp asap. im keeping everything crossed for you, and im still hoping you get ur bfp when you test on weekend xxxx

Sorry Lisey, horid witch coming when not invited eh! Fingers x'd for a BFP for you this month though! :)

Star I'm really hoping you get your Xmas BFP. I've been reading your journal the other day and realising just what you've been through. How long are you going to give the Tamoxifen? What a fab Xmas present it would be for you to get your bfp. Still its not over this month yet. All my fingers and toes are crossed, and my dogs have their paws crossed for you too :)

Aww thanks bellarine, that would be a miracle if i got my bfp at the weekend, i am eating chocolate right now & i crave it when my period is due. Fingers & toes crossed for your bfp hun xxx

Tittam. This is my 1st go of tamoxifen so i have 3 more months worth. Dr said if i dont get bfp on these then the only option is ivf & we know thats not 100% its gonna work, it fails more than it works for people & cost a lot of money. I am planning to adopt insted if i cant have my own, so my tablets should run out in jan, i will get some to take me up to march & thats when i will start my adoption process if i aint got bfp by march then i will call it a day :( Aww thank you fingers crossed for you bfp too hun & bless my dog has her paws crossed for you too hehe. xxx

If anyone of us deserves to get our BFP this month its you star so we are all doing a fertile baby dance for you! :pompom: = :stork::dust:

Last edited:
awe str i would love us to be in tri 1 by the weekend..early xmas present :)

right i have literally just grabbed my lil dog and crossed her paws and we are sending positive thoughts out to all the girls ttc xxx

Aww Thanks pinkbutterfly & Bellerina:friends:all the support from you ladies here has been great ( hugs )

Today is 10dpo for me & onec again BFN, it says 3 day's till offical test day but i was testing on bonfire night. Am pretty sure if i was bfp by using a test early would show at least a faint line but its blank. :(

I will still be posting here rooting for you girls till my af does show & then i will be starting the meds again & trying again. whats the saying ( Good things come to those who wait ) Here's hoping hey.

Goodluck girls rooting for that sticky BFP for you all. xxxx

Last edited:
im a firm believer in that hun that all good things come to those who wait, ur time will definately come its just hard to be patient when you are so desperate to be a mum isnt it. Just think it will all be worth it in the end and you'll appreciate it soooo much more after having gone thro all of this to get it.

today has been the most tempted iv been to test but iv resisted and gone straight to mums from work so no chance of testing lol

xxx

Well iv just gone a test and it was a BFN :( Not surprised though due to the dates i bedded but still a bit sad but roll on witch now (hopefully i will not say that again) so I can start a fresh month :) x

Sorry to hear that pinkbutterfly ( hugs ) what dont kill us makes us stronger hey! I just want my Af to arrive now too, heres to a christmas BFP hun fingercrossed xx

Sorry to hear that pink butterfly roll on next cycle eh???
also arent the rule sof this forum (albeit informally) that your not out til the witch gets you?

i think i can now join in this thread as ticker says i can do a hpt in 12 days!!!!!
my first EVER one!!!even if its a bfn may have to capture the moment somehow....maybe not a photo as this will obv involve being in the toilet!!!!
12 days...
hmmmm instead of the 12 days of christmas i may post for the 12 days till testing...anyone else with me?

TODAY = 12th day
12 weeks of pregnancy until first scan!!!

hey pink butterfly how many dpo are you??

welcome to 2ww Mrsw84

xx

Thanks Star and Mrs W84, im ok as didnt think i had a chance this month thats why iv been so relaxed about it all, just wish af will happen soon as been having af pain now for over a week!

Star - The B6 Vit you told me about (to help with L phase) does that also help decrease the length of your cycle as im on day 35 today so would like to get it down a bit? Also is it best for me to wait until the witch visits me until I start taking the EPO Also....... what dosage should I take of each, iv got some of the B6 in the pregnacare tablets already but only a low dosage. x

MrsW84 - Your post made me giggle LOL :) x

hey pink butterfly how many dpo are you??

welcome to 2ww Mrsw84

xx

Hey!

Um got my peak days on the 18th and 19th so think thats 15 days now so would of defo shown on a test plus as i bd on wrong days as was using a website I wasnt positive about it anyhows - FX for next month :) x

awe fx for u next month hun xxx

quick question girls as im confused....noticed early a small amoutn of EWCM but im 10dpo....i thought ewcm was just a symptom of ovulating??? do you think it means witch is coming??/ xxx

Pinkbutterfly, the vit b helps with a longer lutal phase so yes prob could make your cycles a little longer than normal. Angus cactnus what ever its called that helps with really long cycles, but i suggest you drink green tea now & that should help bring your af quicker, it works for me :) Take the epo from day 1 of your af till the day you get your peak on your monitor & its 1000mg that you take :) I bought the normal dose of vit b but took 2 insted of 1 so was taking about 200mg xx

Bellarine, thats odd cause onec you have ovulated you produce creamy cm, as a sign of progesterone. Wonder if its sperm but its got trapped & only just coming down the cervix maybe ?? Have you felt your cervix ? just to see if there is creamy cm there, your cervix should feel hard & closed. xx

Last edited:
yes its closed. very weird then. oh well i guess its just a matter of waiting until saturday then. got a bit worried for a moment then thanks hun xxx

Pinkbutterfly, the vit b helps with a longer lutal phase so yes prob could make your cycles a little longer than normal. Angus cactnus what ever its called that helps with really long cycles, but i suggest you drink green tea now & that should help bring your af quicker, it works for me :) Take the epo from day 1 of your af till the day you get your peak on your monitor & its 1000mg that you take :) I bought the normal dose of vit b but took 2 insted of 1 so was taking about 200mg xx

Bellarine, thats odd cause onec you have ovulated you produce creamy cm, as a sign of progesterone. Wonder if its sperm but its got trapped & only just coming down the cervix maybe ?? Have you felt your cervix ? just to see if there is creamy cm there, your cervix should feel hard & closed. xx

Thanks Star - So basically as my L phase is ok (as im on day 15 now) best not to take the extra B6 tablets, try the tea to make my cycle shorter and if dont work try Angus Cactnus tablets. And starts taking EPO from day 1 to Ov 100mg (think you mean that not 1000mg - OVERDOSE! LOL) Thanks hun for the advice, typical I bought some B6 what I dont need now! LOL x

Bellarine - I did read something after EWCm after OV and it said that you can OV more than ones before you AF.... sorry dont know much else about it.x

Bellarina-lots of ladies get some EWCM before a BFP :dance: I did last time, it was kind of like snotty looking-I know thats disgusting but loads of ladies on here get it.

Pinkbutterfly-it is 1000mg, it sounds like a lot, it does say on some websites that you can take up to 3000mg so I take 2 tabs a day.

Good luck everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back