The Late Night Feeding Thread

We're up for the first time :) he was put to bed awake last night and was pretty much told to self settle cos we were knackered lol. I vaguely remember re-inserting the dummy several times but woke up with it on my pillow so I clearly gave up at some stage :rofl: yay for a few hours sleep tho lol

Positivity, Charlie has a cold at the min I'm using karpol, and this calpol nose spray thing he doesn't seem to mind it. I'm unsure what age they're suitable from though, will check when his lordship has finished his nap as they're on my side table :) xx

Thanks, I bought him the one JMum recommended, poor little things :( xx

We're up for the first time :) he was put to bed awake last night and was pretty much told to self settle cos we were knackered lol. I vaguely remember re-inserting the dummy several times but woke up with it on my pillow so I clearly gave up at some stage :rofl: yay for a few hours sleep tho lol

I done self settle last night too but ge didn't go down until 2am :roll: then woke at 5:30 and then stayed in bed until 10am - that's a real lie in for me :yay: xx

Think i should be on this.thread every night can hardly read it on my phone tho! I've been feeding for about half hour now and fighting to stay awake!

I've been up for an hour and a half now :( she wakes up and cries everytime I put her down! No help off OH again despite him having a day off tomorrow...wanker! :(
Aww it's no fun when they fight sleep sarah, when will they realise that sleeping is good!?! lol xx

Jonah waited until the old nappy was clear and he was all cleaned up to poo and wee on the changing table. DH was sorting it and started shouting. I feel rough coz of my meds so it got me upset and I threw up. Generally not the best change/feed ever. At least Jonah sounds like he is settling down. We let him self settle which prob makes us cold and hard but noticed he is way more fussy if we rock and fuss over him. Hoping for a few more hours kip.

We're up. Cam did the mother of all poos and started screaming so we were up for bum change and now he's feeding. Hopefully knock him out for a few more hours. Can't complain too much as he went to bed at 10 x

Ninj why do men shout about these things? It's not like the baby understands :hug: hope you're ok love x

Yeah definitely think its a man thing! They just can't seem to cope and get on with things!

Sophie's being a madam and struggling to get her back to sleep in the crib after her feed over an hour ago. Glad I managed to get a bit of a sleep in the afternoon!!

Back again after am hours sleep! So jealous of men getting to sleep. All he says is Kynon needs solids that's why her always waking and hungry

Grace has just gone back down after a feed, she went to be at 7:30!
I was actually woken up by the monitor beeping rather than her! Temp had gone down to 17 but she was fine all tucked in anyway lol

Just fed her and tucked back into bed, I sit by the cot for 5/10 mins to do dummy patrol and make sure she goes off, she finds it easier to self settle if she knows I'm there, and I don't have to say or do anything!

First wake up since 10pm woop woop v shitty bum now a bottle the fx another few hours he he

That's interesting as if Tyler's fussing or crying for z'too long' my OH tuts and sighs and shakes his head then tells me he needs a bottle :|

Think F going thru growth spurt as usually goes 5-8 hrs between feeds at night but tonight has been 1.5_3 hrs and has fed 3 times.since midnight. Bf.mummies did you have similar around 6/7 weeks? X

Kynon woke yet again at 6am then didn't really go back down, I'm sooooo tired after 4 months of this! Hope all your babies get better that Kynon is at sleeping! Who on earth made up the saying "sleeps like a baby"......

Think F going thru growth spurt as usually goes 5-8 hrs between feeds at night but tonight has been 1.5_3 hrs and has fed 3 times.since midnight. Bf.mummies did you have similar around 6/7 weeks? X

In the daytime Tyler feeds about every hour at night it's about every 2-3 but he's only 3 weeks old!

The thing is Pos he is bloody bf!! Where does this bottle thing come from lol!

Kynon woke yet again at 6am then didn't really go back down, I'm sooooo tired after 4 months of this! Hope all your babies get better that Kynon is at sleeping! Who on earth made up the saying "sleeps like a baby"......

Oh god Hun :hug: you must be exhausted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back