The Late Night Feeding Thread

Will pooed on his rocker the other day, it leaked out of his nappy, not good lol x

I have just woken up & now am thinking of going to wake Grace up, she's been asleep since 7:30! I gave her a dummy at about 4am bug that's it!!

Ive not had a poo leaking nappy yet! Its really obvious when sophies doing a poo as she gets this concentrated look and then starts grunting away haha!

Very proud of her! She slept from 10 till half 2 and from then till half 6. Its definitely getting better :D

Tyler's been really good this week. I've been getting about 7 hours in between feeds he's only up three a night for 10 mins until 7ish but if I'm really tired I can put him back down until 8

2nd night J has gone down from 9pm to 3pm :shock:

DH went and warmed the bottle whilst I gave him a change. Always feel ropey at this time so had to put a dab of sudocrem under my nose so I didn't boke. Just putting him down now FX for a few more hours.

Lol at sudacrem!

I woke B at about 11pm as his bottle before was at 7. I maybe should have left it to see when he woke but thought as had been over 4 hours he'd be waking soon anyway. Idk.

Anyway, he woke at about 3.15am and settled at 4 after lots of grunting and whining to himself half asleep!

I think I need to start some kind of routine soon.

X

I haven't a clue about getting into a routine. In probably not disciplined enough....that's prob gonna have change.

DH has just changed Js nappy. Looks like I dodged a bullet, there was the most amazing amount of caked on poo. He practically had to chip it off. Now for a feed and maybe another couple of hours sleep.

Tyler's really getting the hang of this sleeping malarky he went to bed at 9.40. Woke up at 1.30 fed for 15 mins woke up again at 4.20 fed for 10 mins and just woke up now AFTER me!

sophies been really bad again this week :(!

J went down at 9.30. He's only just waking up now! I can hear him doing a massive nappy though :shock:

B went down at 11 (had been asleep before but I had to clean a shitty nappy before bed so woke him in the process!). Had a bottle at 2.45am and back down for 3.15am.

Woke at 7.15 and we put him inbetween us on top of duvet in his gro bag. He then slept til 8.15 :love:

Can I just say I love love love the total baby app x

I'm beginning to think Phoebe will never sleep through :( she goes down between 10 - 10.30, wakes at 2.30 then again at 5.30 and is up for the day 7.30 - 8. I've got a set bedtime routine, always in a dark quiet room with white noise playing, but still she wakes for two feeds in the night :/ x

I'm beginning to think Phoebe will never sleep through :( she goes down between 10 - 10.30, wakes at 2.30 then again at 5.30 and is up for the day 7.30 - 8. I've got a set bedtime routine, always in a dark quiet room with white noise playing, but still she wakes for two feeds in the night :/ x

how much is she drinking in the day? how many bottles? then how much is she having at night? xx

We can only give her 5oz bottles atm, for some reason the two occasions we've tried to up her to 6oz she's projectile vomited everywhere, both times, all day, was horrendous. She was feeding every 3 hours but I've now started to try and get her to feed every two hours, but sometimes she just won't take it, sometimes she will. But it doesn't seem to have made a difference to the night times :/ xx

I was asking because iv read a few times that if they feed enough in the day they shouldn't wake up at night. Will weighs 12lb. 2.5 x 12 is 30 so I try to make sure he gets that during the day and he is sleeping thru. I really feel for you hun, not sure what you can do :hugs: xx

Sophie is exactly the same!! There has only been odd occasions where ive had more than 3 1/2 hours combined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back