The Late Night Feeding Thread

I'm beginning to think Phoebe will never sleep through :( she goes down between 10 - 10.30, wakes at 2.30 then again at 5.30 and is up for the day 7.30 - 8. I've got a set bedtime routine, always in a dark quiet room with white noise playing, but still she wakes for two feeds in the night :/ x

Sophie is exactly the same!! There has only been odd occasions where ive had more than 3 1/2 hours combined.

She's only just over a month, you might find it improves in a few weeks xx

Omg! Tyler went down 4 1/2 hours s go and just woke up! This is a new record!

That's great pinky :hug:

Brody takes 30oz on average now. Is that too much? On average, he has 6 bottles a day at 5oz. Always wakes once a night.

That's great pinky :hug:

Brody takes 30oz on average now. Is that too much? On average, he has 6 bottles a day at 5oz. Always wakes once a night.

J has 5-6 bottles a day taking between 5-7oz each time. I've checked with MW and HV and they seemed happy with this intake. He's growing and putting on weight nicely so I'm happy. Though he is still a poo monster.

And he's just woke up now!

Ladies and gentlemen we have a record!

Tyler only got up ONCE last night!

Well done Tyler!!

Well phoebe went 10.30 - 4.30, I was very impressed. Unfortunately however she is still awake from said 4.30 feed, I am no longer impressed :/

I guess I'm officially allowed in here now - instead of just nosing. Lol.

Lil madam's not quite got the hang of bf yet. Too blooming lazy - just opens her mouth and expects it to flow. Woke her at 6ish, now enjoying sleepy cuddles. Xxx

Yay Tyler.

Yay Pheobe. And then oh well.

Yay Lorna! Great to see you here. I got taught lots of tricks by the MWs to keep a newborn feeding. J just used to drop off as soon as he got a good latch. I used to have to strip him to his nappy and do skin to skin. When he fell asleep take him off and put him down for a short while so he got a bit cold (not much) and woke up and then I'd put him back on. Then there's the tickling of the ears, body, feet basically anything to keep him suckling. He really was a little monkey. Hope your BF goes well :love:

Funny you say that... I have a large rhythm stick I regularly bear him with :p

:rofl: poor Ty.

It's not that she doesn't stay wake, she just can't be bothered to suck much yet - gets boob in her mouth, sucks a couple of times maybe, then looks at me as if to say "that's it?"

either that or she's too busy looking about her to bother. I dunno who she gets her nosieness from :blush:

:rofl: poor Ty.

It's not that she doesn't stay wake, she just can't be bothered to suck much yet - gets boob in her mouth, sucks a couple of times maybe, then looks at me as if to say "that's it?"

either that or she's too busy looking about her to bother. I dunno who she gets her nosieness from :blush:

The tickling of feet, ears, cheeks might help keep her more focused. They get so comfy and warm next to mummy they relax too much loooool.

Sophie was only up once in the night too! Went down at around half 9 and slept till half 3 and then just woken up and had a bottle and is back in bed again :)!

....I 'think' I have a baby that sleeps thru the night from 9 weeks!! It's been over a week now that he's gone down by 10:30 and slept til at least 7am!! :yay: really hope it continues :pray: xz

....I 'think' I have a baby that sleeps thru the night from 9 weeks!! It's been over a week now that he's gone down by 10:30 and slept til at least 7am!! :yay: really hope it continues :pray: xz

Careful u might jinx it :p

Well done Will! Your PF aunties are proud!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back