The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

missj i think thy might have been the test i got a possitive with lacie on i got two for 4 wuid in a pack were they on offer?? good luck missj x x

Ok girls need some advice...what do evap lines look like??? Due to start my clomid nxt week..felt a bit funny this mornin so did a test....i cant decide if its posative or evap lines???? Ive done 2 tests now....the test line is pink are evap lines gray????

Hi girls, I'm doing fine today thanks. No pmt which is a good sign and no AF type feelings (I don't usually get cramps until the day of AF anyway). But I am fully expecting AF tomoro nonetheless so don't get your hopes up for me :shakehead:

I will be disappointed but as Gloria Gaynor would say I Will Survive! lol

Tina are you on Tapatalk? Or uploading from a camera? Pink lines sound good, were they in the time limit? X

Kay, I've got my fx for you hun!! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

missj i think thy might have been the test i got a possitive with lacie on i got two for 4 wuid in a pack were they on offer?? good luck missj x x

I'm not sure if they were on offer hun, I snapped them up cos they were so cheap lol! 50p for one test lol! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Im on my phone today. Dont kno what tapatalk, they were within time limit and there faint but pink xx

I'm at work trying to keep this a secret! Its sooo hard!!!

Miss j keep going!! X

Whats the best early pregnancy test?? Digital but what brand xx

Why am I on Clomid? - Consultant found cysts on ovaries and said I wasn't ovulating but everything else (bloods, HSG etc) looked good and DH's semen analysis was great so only issue being OV, I was given Clomid to boost it.

How much am I on? - Consultant started me on 100mg which he said is for 6 cycles if we need it but he seemed very positive and said he doesn't expect to see us again which I felt was really encouraging but also a bit scary!!

Hi girls
My gynaecologist prescribed me with 3 cycles of 50 mg clomid so here goes

When do you take it? - I will need to take mine on CD2 til CD6.

Any side effects? - I dont know yet as havent started it, but i hope not.

Did it help OV? - No idea yet

If you had long cycles, did it help reduce them? - This is the aim as wev been ttc for 11 mths now and im only on cycle 7 as cycles are so long and irregular. Im currently on cd 27 and havent ovd yet so going to give it another week and if no af and a bfn im going to take the talets iv been prescribed to bring af on so i can begin the clomid. FX

Was Clomid a success for you? - We'll see!! :pray:

I did a digi and it says im pregnant!!! Clear blue says 1 - 2 weeks which apparently means 3 - 4 weeks!!! Im over the moon!!! Xxx

Thanks guys!!! Will try get.a picture on, im only due on in 4 days.so proper shocked!!! Yey me!! Thanks nicky, thanks itisbabytime, im over the moon!!! Xxx

Bellarina ive not started the clomid yet!!
Yea nicky its anazing!! Im.soooo excited !!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back