The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

good luck missj hopefully youll ov sooner and not get af :p thats my plan for you anyway x x

nicky: twins aarrgghh i have a 7 month old and am glad there was only one!! pheww lol

Last edited:
Lol thanks Minxie. :)

I keep saying I'm due AF but I should start thinking positive and say I'm due my BFP! x

Atta girl!!!! we are going to be celebrating your bfp very very soon!!! xx

Negative opk. Going to go back in the thread and compare to last cycle if I can. X

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340365665.381703.jpg

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

hey hun i just noticed ur anniversary on ur july testing thread is 8th july.....thats the same as me!! itl be our first this year
xxx

Oh my anniversary is actually the 10th.. I put it forward because I know I'll cave. :oooo:

x

nicky ur due date is the date i ov with lacie's egg lol :) you didnt need to kknow that though lol

I definitely feel crampy.. Well on and off anyway! Come on positive ov test! :clock: x

We BDed last night so we should be ok. Not sure about tonight cos we're out til late. x

Ov test earlier at 4pm was negative, fainter than the earlier one too. Hmm! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Oh miss j :-( I'm at work feeling as rough as anything!! Not going to moan tho cos it's all gonna be so worth it! X

Going to have to see what tomorrow's ov test is like...holding on to the fact last cycle's positives didn't show up til cd18. :pray: x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Surges can happen quick miss j. I never got a positive but have a definite temp rise so praying I ov and missed it. Bloods Monday will tell. Do you still feel crampy xx

Come on now Miss J - back to positive thoughts again :) It will happen xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back