And the witch is here!!

nicky1987

Reaction score
Well after a couple days of uncertainty about whether she was coming or not, the witch has got me today :) So my last round on 50mg can start tomorrow :)

My cycle was 43 days which is another improvement. First clomid cycle was 60 days!! Looking forward to starting on 100mg - if i need it :)

xxx

Yay for the witch .... I think that is the first time I have ever said that LOL

I know - big yay!!! haha! she messed me around for a couple of days tho!! xx

She does have a tendency to do that!!

Fingers crossed the higher clomid dosage will do the trick ;)

ive got one last cycle of 50 to get through first!!! Its really weird having a period every month lol! im usually waiting 5 months for the next one!! xx

It is good news honey! Glad for your new dose of clomid! Xxxx

Good news Nic, it's been a hellish month for you, thank goodness you can move on now xxx

Hey Kay Kay - its been a terrible month this month!! I've worked out that i ovulated CD29 - the day i stopped doing opks everyday!! typical!

How was your holiday lovely?

xxx

Aww it was magic thanks hun! Weather, company, food, villa all amazing. Would go back in a heartbeat. First day back at work today, it was sooooo depressing but at least it's nice weather and I could sit out the back when I got home!

I had a 39 day cycle this month, not chuffed considering since Jan it's been 33, 31, 28, 31!! I thought it was settling down and getting more 'normal' since my acupuncture :-( She is just so unpredictable eh? I ov on cd22 so it was a 17 day LP this month. It's usually 15-16 days.

It's great the clomid has taken your cycles down by so much, you must be pleased with that? FX for this month chick, onwards and upwards!! xxx

Yeah I am pleased. Before the clomid they were between 130 days and 140 days. First clomid cycle it was 60 days and this time 43 days. I'm hoping for either cycle in the 30s or a bfp this time :)

Got my next appointment on the 11th June to get my 100mg prescription x

It's great that it's chopped your cycle down a bit more hun! Got everything crossed for you. :)

Have you stocked up on ov tests now lol.

x x

I have only got my digi ones. Dont get paid till next Thursday so can get any until then!! X

It is exciting - would be more exciting if it wasnt crappy 50mg again!!!

But the Clomid helped cut your cycle down, maybe it'll cut down a bit more this time and you'll either get a bfp (which would be fab!) or get on the 100mg of Clomid sooner. :yay:

x

sorry she got you, but sounding promising that your cycle is shortening on the clomid, and yayy for last round of 50 then , least you know that something is changing from taking it - good luck this new cycle

Thanks JJ. The clomid has changed a lot of factors really!! My af's are alot shorter and a lot lighter now. I'm glad she arrived as last cycle was a bit of a nightmare to be honest. I'm taking well woman with the clomis this time xx

I'm confused this cycle, my cycles are normally about 33-34days long, but the last one was 39 days long. I'm now 2weeks and 5 days into this cycle, and don't feel like I have OV yet. Was figuring would prob OV 3 weeks into cycle (so about thurs/fri), with cycle being about 34-35 days.

However have spent all day with a crampy tummy today, feels like period pain, and I have been bleeding a teeny bit, only when I wipe really, seems like a mixture of red and old blood. No idea what this is all about.... it's a new development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back