The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

My consultant told me to cut out bread - I've not eaten it for two months now and I'm nowhere near as bloated! X

That's what I want to do cos I do eat a lot of bread! Plus potatoes as well, we have potatoes near on every night, or pasta. X

Sent via Tapatalk.

I've cut out bread, rice and pasta but kept potato. Ive probs had about 3 slices of bread (weak moment!!!) I find wraps a better alternative! xx

Ooh interesting hun, thanks! X

DH is home now and I've just had my 3rd cry of the day lol! He's been so lovely and told me to stop thinking of the 2 years TTC milestone cos he said we've only really had a fair chance of conceiving since starting the Clomid and if we look at it that way, we're only on our 2nd month. I know what he's trying to say and I thought it was really sweet. :blush:

So, got to be positive and keep doing what we're doing.

X x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Although I'm still terrified of getting AF on our anniversary!! Lol! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Thats how we looked at it hun. We only really had three shots cos we didnt know when ov was before clomid!! You need to stop stressing about your anniversary hun! Or your body is going to react to the stress! I know its hard but it honestly does work! I've done nothing but freak out tonight about things going wrong!! Chilled out now tho - think it just hit me and now im soo protective over my little jelly bean :) xx

Lol that's ok hun, I think I was having one of those freaking out days. I do feel calmer and better now so no more worrying about the anniversary lol. :blush:

X

Sent via Tapatalk.

good - im freaking out too tho :-( right off to bed night night xxx

Omg! I have missed so much!!!! Nicky i knew it!!! Congrats huni!!! U got ur little bean finally!!!!really chuffed for u chick!!! Xxx
Missj i agree with ur hubby, you have onli had a fair chance since you started clomid..which does make this ur second month of trying!!! Look at nicky shes got there in the end and so will u huni, chin up, it will be your turn soon xxx

Morning ladies!! Thank you all :) woke up this morning and was like wow I'm pregnant!!! Lol! It is still such s strange thought!! X

Must be a great feeling! Day 2 pregnant, yeah. Reckon its BFP thread time and tri 1 time! Be brave you deserve to be there and so happy! Go enjoy!!!!

I posted in tri 1 yesterday! But the clomid thread feels like my home at the moment! And I can't possibly leave if until miss j and Kay Kay have their bfps! Plus I'm a little scared to leave if I'm honest! X

Oh thats good news you have been in Tri 1 then. Just didnt want you missing out on that positive side. Im not telling you to leave just enjoy all the positives!! Totally understand about this being home. I reckon KayKay and MissJ will be with you very soon, I feel a ling awaited lttc exodous!

Oh Hun I didn't take it as you telling me to leave! Haha! I think if I'd just been in the ttc section then I'd have been straight over to tri 1 in a flash. But ltttc is so different and it's sort of like home!

I'd hate it if anyone thought I was rubbing their faces in it or that I'm not happy. I'm over the moon and glad to be posting in tri 1 finally! I just can't bring myself to leave here yet! X

I posted in tri 1 yesterday! But the clomid thread feels like my home at the moment! And I can't possibly leave if until miss j and Kay Kay have their bfps! Plus I'm a little scared to leave if I'm honest! X

Hey what about me???!!! :blush:
Ha ha xx

Oh and you two of course!!! It's hard remembering who's in here lol!! Sorry to leave you out :-( naughty nicky!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back