The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

10dpo and poas / bfn :( most people seem to get a hint of a line at this stage so I'd say I'm out. Off for a friends hen this weekend so going to try to not think about it xx

I didn't get a hint of a line until 13dpo so your not out at all x

Nicky that's fab news about your wedding - yay! Me and hubby got married just the two of us cos I don't like fuss and being the centre of attention, and it was just the best, I wouldn't change it for the world. It's about you two at the end of the day and nothing else matters xx

We hate fuss!!! I've already said to Chris that when the baby is born I do not want every single family member coming to the hospital! I'm happy with parents and my sister (OH is an only child) but I can't be doing with grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins and anyone else!! They can wait till we are home and settled!! X

10dpo and poas / bfn :( most people seem to get a hint of a line at this stage so I'd say I'm out. Off for a friends hen this weekend so going to try to not think about it xx

It's still early hun, got my fx for you! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Don't get down, 12 to 15 DPO is when you should be seeing your BFP so time yet xx

Wow im away for a day and your getting married nicky! Big congrats hun :)

and missj woop for sore boobies lol, not that it will feel like it when they do hurt! But its all good :) x x

I didnt get my bfp untill 15 dpo hun x

Haha thanks hun. we've been engaged for over 4 years lol but now is time to get our bums into gear and do something about it! xx

Ahhh thanks ladies your making me feel better. Love the support in this place xx

Attempting to distract myself by doing the ironing! Obviously not working cos I'm replying on here lol! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

I'm watching 24 hours in A+E but really i should be getting ready for work!! x

Sorry for tmi but just had a bowel movement and got my usual pink and red spotting (always happens and is like I push it down) so definitely out. 10dpo too so clomid obviously hasn't helped with the spotting then. Gutted :( xx

I've been recording 24 hours in A&E too! Finished the ironing - only took me 2 hours! X

LD it could be IB hun, don't count yourself out! :hugs: x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

I wish hun but its too much to be ib and it's the same I get every month. Just feels like its never going to happen xx

I've got everything crossed for us all! My nipples are still really sensitive and DH thinks they look darker too. Odd! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Hey hun, my boobs are still realllllly sore and achy and swollen and im now 4dpo...but i saw ur other post said it confirms ovulation so thats gotta be good for us both! fx eh xxx

well chris proposed to me on my 21st birthday (so over 4 years ago lol) but when we started ttc we made a deal that we would be married before the baby was born - so guess what!!!!! IM GETTING MARRIED!!! EEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!! X

Massive congratulations hun! bet u cant wait! getting married is one of the best feelings in the world xxx

I wish hun but its too much to be ib and it's the same I get every month. Just feels like its never going to happen xx

awe hun i really hope its not what you think it is :( try and stay positive. how long have you been taking the clomid now?xxx

Thanks Bella - i cant wait for you lot to be at the testing stage!!! Its dragging!!!! xx

Thanks bellarina - it definitely is af as its the norm for me. Only month one on clomid but it's so disappointing that spotting hasn't improved and a bfp like it won't happen for me xx

hun i dont think it really does anything for the spotting. i still got my spotting on my first two months. its only this month that i didnt spot xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back