The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Nicky cramps are supposed to be completely normal but I can understand why you'd feel nervous! It's a good sign your bean is getting comfy! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Pink Diamond it's fab the ball is finally rolling! I've got cysts on my ovaries and was given Clomid. I hope they get you started on something soon! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

thanks hun. guess what i have some really good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pink Diamond it's fab the ball is finally rolling! I've got cysts on my ovaries and was given Clomid. I hope they get you started on something soon! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Thank you!! I do hope so too. Its all so very exciting but scary also :oooo: :)

Its just to play the waiting game now.

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

It's terrifying having to have treatment to get pregnant but at the same time such a relief to be doing something about it. :) hopefully you're not waiting long to get started! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

well chris proposed to me on my 21st birthday (so over 4 years ago lol) but when we started ttc we made a deal that we would be married before the baby was born - so guess what!!!!! IM GETTING MARRIED!!! EEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!! X

Aw yay!!! When you planning to do it? That's so exciting! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

as soon as possible - its only going to be a small registry office thing with just close family and a couple of friends because really its just all about us having the same name! Plus neither of us are bothered about spending a fortune on a massive wedding!

Still - i'm sooooooo excited!!!

xxxx

Oh congrats Nicky, honestly your wedding day is soooo special you don't need to blow all your money on it!

and we just want to go to the chinese buffet after lol

it will be very special because i can share the same name as chris and my little miracle :)

Congratulations Hun, lovely news.

Good luck pink diamond - hope everything gets moving for you xx

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

It's terrifying having to have treatment to get pregnant but at the same time such a relief to be doing something about it. :) hopefully you're not waiting long to get started! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Thanks for all the support :)

And Congrats to you Nicky! :flower:

I actually think it's really romantic to just grab close friends and family and have a small, quiet wedding! :love:

Means you can spend a bit more on a nice honeymoon or break away! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Thanks for all the support :)

And Congrats to you Nicky! :flower:

No problem hun, it's what we are here for! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

thanks ladies - lots of exciting things to look forward too - just want these silly cramps to go away now!! xxx

I've read it's common for cramps to continue throughout pregnancy as baby grows etc. :) x

Just BDed, I don't know why but I felt like we needed to do one last bd for this cycle just in case my eggys haven't popped yet lol! I had some cramping earlier so panicked a bit and jumped DH when we got home lol! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

3dpo, my nipples are still v. sensitive, boobs have inflated and my nipples are darker. I'm putting it down to the hormones though cos 3dpo is too early for proper symptoms! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Done some Googling and apparently sore nipples/boobs are a good way to tell if you ovulated cos it's a sign of increased progesterone? Plus it comes on the day after my positive ov tests cos it happened last cycle too. Saw a message from someone who had the same as me - sore nipples etc from 1dpo - and her doctor told her it's s great sign cos the progesterone has increased! So :yay:!! Fx! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back