The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Awe DW what lovely news to log on to!! Congratulations so happy for u xxx

Congrats dw! I don't often look in here but glad I did! Amazing news, so happy for you! Xxxx

Awe nade me smile to see the subject change from 3 to 4 bfp :) xxx

Let's hope it increases soon, where is everyone now? It's hard to keep up with everyone so maybe we should do a mini update?

I'm cd8, on round 3 of the Clomid and the sex marathon has got off to a fantastic start. :bunny: Will start ov tests around cd 10 or 11...Not decided yet!

P.S. Bella, did you do the bunny dance? ;)

x

Lol yes i did...dh was in hysterics...awesome sex tho so i recomnend it. ...Makes bding fun lol

ok so i am cd 11 today and on round 1 of 50mg clomid. Started opks yesterday (cd 10) and started smep yest aswell

xxxx

What is the bunny dance??

I am now cd16, ovulated yesterday and followed smep rules, not on purpose just worked out that way!

The bunny dance is this.. :bunny: :bunny: Bella did it for her hubby last night. ;)

:yay: For ovulation itsbabytime! 2WW for you soon then! x

Hey girls, everything is sounding so positive in here just now, it's great!

I'm currently on CD22, no positive OPKs but that was to be expected after my scan. BDing every other day and had bloods done yesterday so will find out what progesterone levels are. I'll just keep my fingers crossed for a better cycle 2.

Keep up all the positiveness :) :) xx

Amazing news dw. That's made my day!

And thanks miss j for updating the title. I always pop in when the numbers increase to see who got lucky.

Clomid is amazing. Four happy families created in just a few short months!

Aw I didn't think of it like that Scotch. 4 happy families sounds lovely. :) x

Eclaire - FX for your results! x

Awe 4 happy families and hopefully many more to follow xxx

just did my opk and darker than yest but not a positive yet

Drummers Wife - I am soooo happy for you, what wonderful news for you both

Wishing you a super quick and safe 12 weeks - enjoy it XXX

Wow 4 bfps on this clomid thread, us ivf ladies had better get cracking.... well done ladies X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back