• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Well iv just taken my last clomid tablet for this cycle yay!

And missj i think clomid must make our afs totally diff to wot we r used to...coz since comin off pill in july my afs hav been like 3 days...but this one on clomid has been 6days...think it just likes to mess with us lol

xxx

Looks like mine is finishing so 4 days isn't too bad...

CD4, 2 more days of Clomid to go then the ov testing starts again.... :faint:

x

Looks like mine is finishing so 4 days isn't too bad...

CD4, 2 more days of Clomid to go then the ov testing starts again.... :faint:

x

Ah thats not so bad then....i dont know about everyone else but i found the days takin clomid flew vy...lets hope the wait for ov goes the sane...il hav to check hiw many ov sticks i hav as ur meant to start testin from cd 10 arent u...how many times a day do u all test? Twice? Xxx

Nicky - Nope, nothing yet but I didn't get anything til a few days after the last pills. x

Bella - I'm actually considering not using ov tests this cycle. It scares me a bit (lol) but we're actually super busy toward the end of July and I might not even have time to POAS! It might do some good to not be using ov tests, tracking things, taking piccies etc etc... Maybe I need to try not doing anything at all and just enjoy BDing. :think:

By the way, I started using my ov tests at cd10/11 and only did them once a day til they got darker, then I did twice a day just in case.

Also, I get pretty bad ov pains when I'm ovving so I don't know if I really need the ov tests? I will just BD up to where I reckon ov will occur then when I feel ov pains kicking in, get BDing as much as we can lol.

I'm really undecided whether to ov test or not!

x

I havent used opks since like feb as dr said no point coz cycles so irregular.

I dont know yet if il get ov pains as i havent up till now (prob coz im not oving mind lol)

Really hope the clomid sorts me out oving and shortening my cycles

xxx

On my first cycle with Clomid, I felt the ov pains so FX it'll kick your ov into gear too. :)

x

Still not POAS and proud of myself as I really want to! I reckon I am probably 13DPO. I have had this tugging bloated feeling around my left ovary most of today though seems to have gone now. It was quite painful.

Ooh fx it is a good sign. When will you test hun? X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

I am planning to wait til Sunday thinking a AF will come tomorrow but not sure I can hold out that long! I have no cheapie tests and don't really want to waste a good one. Held my pee for over two hours....!

ooo good luck jaq :)

Miss J you need to do ov tests - you know we all love to look at lines on here :) I think you'd be too curious not to anyway lol!!

I have just got in from work and i am absolutley dreading my killer shift tomorrow - 6.30am till 5.30pm!! urgh - why do i think its a good idea at the time to put my name down for extra!!!

xxx

Omg iv got the mother of all headaches...had it since this afternoon....also feel weird in myself like emotional and anxious...i wonder if its the clomid as took last tablet yest

xxx

Okay Guys so im noticing a change in my breasts today.. But my pregnancy test on Monday was Negative.... And my G cup bra has fit for months its starting to look a tad tight :eh:

Ovulation should of been around 28th June well normally

How you all doing? xx

Okay Guys so im noticing a change in my breasts today.. But my pregnancy test on Monday was Negative.... And my G cup bra has fit for months its starting to look a tad tight :eh:

How you all doing? xx

hey hun so ur 14 / 15 dpo today yes?

Might be worth doing anohter HPT as monday may have been too early at 11dpo (if you did ov on 28th that is)

good luck xxx

Just wanted to check in on you ladies on the other thread and say good luck, esp to Jaq testing this weekend XX

How you all doing? xx

hey hun so ur 14 / 15 dpo today yes?

Might be worth doing anohter HPT as monday may have been too early at 11dpo (if you did ov on 28th that is)

good luck xxx

If I did ovulate around about then.. I cant remember weather the cramps started 27 or 28th June was one or the other anyway. Monday would of been to soon if I am.. Because doesn't it take 7- 12 for implantation to occur? I remember having cramps for a few hours one night in bed was something like 4-7 July I cant quite remember because I wasn't writing it down though I should of been but didn't think it would of been possible this month as I have not had AF since Febuaury But I remember my doctor saying Ovulation has to occur before AF can, So maybe I ovulated in June and not realized it. Usually I have 40 day cycles when I have AF that is And Ovulation varies most times day 25. They were stronger pains, than I had been having the days before that. Ive been cramping since 27/28th June on and off but No period And to be honest not got a clue whats going on.

I wasn't expecting to be pregnant because we were trying to hard and we settled down last month and just went with Natures way and BD'ed when we felt like it.

I keep seeing it as impossible. Im going to Gynecology for first time on Monday though. :eh:

And thank you :)

Hun it sounds a little bit like me, and my gynaecologist put me on clomid....but he said my cycles were so irregular it wasnt likely i was oving at all (my cycles varied from 24 - 80 days tho)....thats not to say its the same for you tho....i would maybe do a hpt this weekend before going for your appt on monday as if you had ov pains on 27/28th june it may very well be enlarged boobs are a symptom....i hope this is it for you. try not to worry about ur fertility appt, I went to mine thinking id have a battle on my hands to get something done but my gynaecologist was amazing and said yup we need to put u on clomid to help you conceive

xxx

Hun it sounds a little bit like me, and my gynaecologist put me on clomid....but he said my cycles were so irregular it wasnt likely i was oving at all (my cycles varied from 24 - 80 days tho)....thats not to say its the same for you tho....i would maybe do a hpt this weekend before going for your appt on monday as if you had ov pains on 27/28th june it may very well be enlarged boobs are a symptom....i hope this is it for you. try not to worry about ur fertility appt, I went to mine thinking id have a battle on my hands to get something done but my gynaecologist was amazing and said yup we need to put u on clomid to help you conceive

xxx

I Keep going to the loo as well. I mean last week and the week before when these cramps started i was having an headache everyday and some were bad. I Had some brown stains in my underwear four or five days ago, but I couldn't tell if it was actually brown as my underwear is bright yellow on this day and this toliet tissue was peach (TMI) :eh: Like I say my bra looks like its filling out and ive noticed a bit of a change in them too. I was shattered all the time last week yawning all the time in my friends house. My partner said my breast felt heavier and looked bigger (TMI)

Unless its my imagination because I want it to be? Or because of my nerves for Monday that I want to be pregnant when I get there? I dont know I suppose A HTP is the only way. Any brand recommendations? Not to expensive but good. Because if I get a BFP I will probably confirm it with a Digi anyway.

I try not to worry I just dont know what to expect at my appointment, but im excited to because if it turns out im not Pregnant now Im hoping I will be soon and get some help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back