• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Joining in the clomid thread if that's ok girls?! First cycle of 50mg. One day left of taking tablet then ultrasound scan next Tues on day 11. Should be day 10 but they are closed on a Monday! Helpful! Will it make much difference?

Am really hoping I don't have to end up on 100mg, been sick as a dog this week! And the hot flushes! God! Hope ur all well xxx

Welcome hun...im also on first round of 50mg take last tablet tomorro...hot flushes and headaches for me so far tho did feel sick last night.

I cant advise on the scan hun as im inly gettin 21 day bloods done :(

Hope u feel better soon xxx

Welcome to the thread! :wave:

Also cannot advise on the scan as I didn't have any monitoring done. FX for you hun! x

P.S. Nicky, I'll take them off your hands. ;)

x

good luck to all of you and hopefully this thread will be quiet for a while at least and i can stalk you all in tri 1 :)

nicky its horrible feeling rubbish and being preg, the mix of the two cant be any good!

good luck missj this is YOUR cycle lady!!!

I feel better now ive managed to eat something!!! Every mouth full made me feel sick!!

Miss J - you wont need them hun but if you get to the end of your available rounds and my pregnancy is progressing healthily i shall send you them!!!

xxx

Thanks girls. :)

I'm praying this is the one! Told DH we best BD when I get my ov pains cos we didn't last cycle and I always felt we should have.

DH is rather excited to be having (in his words) "another sex marathon" coming up! :rolleyes:

x

Lol sex marathon i like it!!

Wat about smep hun hav u tried that? Iv heard a few sucess stories with that. I think im gona do it this cycle espec as il b startin up opks again

Hey Bella. :)

No I've never used it. We more or less BD every 2 or 3 days in the week leading up to ov then around ov time we BD either every other day or every day. This time I want to BD around positive ov tests and defo on the day I have my ov pains.

Just noticed my ticker's changed... Reminding myself that despite the 2 years ttc, it's round 3 of clomid which sounds a bit better. :oooo:

x

Ye we r the same we tend to bd every 2/3 days an.then on days of so say ov (gynae reckons not oving tho so hard to judge eh)

awe ur well due ur bfp areent u hun...we are likr a week short of ttc for a yr and thats felt like an eternity. Well jopefully this will b our month cycle buddy :) xxxxx

Im going to do smep next cycle too if i fail this one!!

sex marathon oh yes!!!!

kiki - on my forms it says scan has to be done between day 10 & 12. So you are fine with day 11.
Its just to check the size of your follicle's and to see if the dose of clomid you are on is right for you.
They will tell you when you will ovulate and when to bd! For me they sad every day for next 5 bdays!! (we didnt manage that)

Aw thanks hun, we need to see more BFP's in here that's for sure! :pompom:

Hate the beginning of a cycle, nothing to do except wait for AF to bugger off and twiddle my thumbs!

X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Beginning is crap coz ur waiting to ov...end is crap coz it goes so slow waiting to test lol xxx

I can't remember hun, I think between 4-6 days. I'm day 2 and it doesn't seem as heavy but I wonder if that's cos my cycles are shorter or something? The cycles have gone really quickly, if it wasn't for the Clomid or the consultant then its more than likely I'd be on one cycle instead of my 3rd if that makes sense? So that does cheer me up a bit! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Beginning is crap coz ur waiting to ov...end is crap coz it goes so slow waiting to test lol xxx

So true! But this time I am determined to be extra good and wait as long as I can. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

I hope my cyclesshorten on the clomid hun i really do...last one was my shortest an that was 43 days...others hav been in 50's 60's & 80's.

Witch didnt even give me chance to test last cycle! Iv got a drawer full of hpts lol

xxx

All ready for this cycle hun! Clomid has defo worked for me, my first cycle was 32 days and my second was 31. Fx for BFP's this time though. X

I wonder how Lara is doing? Not heard from her since she posted about her progesterone level being 200? Hope she's ok. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Iv got a feeling this is ur month hun!!

Ye iv got lara on my friends list an havent seen her on.here since i came back

xxx

Thanks hun, it best be the month for all of us, we need some LTTTCers in Tri 1! I'm a bit worried about my AF though as I had probably one proper AF bleed yesterday then it seems to have trailed off and (tmi alert) is only when I wipe bit still light. Woke up this morning to a clean pad?? Wiped and had some light red blood. Did a cheapie hpt and dare I say I thought I saw a hint of a line but I'd be expecting a proper BFP by now if I were preggers. Maybe the Clomid has lightened AF?? Will see what happens today... :think: I'm going to keep taking Clomid though cos I don't want to miss a day! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back