• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

P.s. Really hope Lara is ok? Does anyone have her on Facebook? X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Morning ladies :) Hope your all ok!!

Miss J post a pic of your hpt xxx

I binned it but was going to try again later. I don't think I'm preggers but my AF is a bit odd! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Still waiting to get blood test results. I was supposed to get them yesterday but I had parent meetings all afternoon and in the only break I had the flipping O2 network went down. Sigh.

But I don't feel pregnant or any different, I really don't think Clomid is going to work for me as this is round 4 and I've done two rounds of 100 and two of 150. Hubby told me yesterday that our son just randomly said 'I want a little girl'. Hubby said we are trying but it takes time. Then he said 'Is that why you and mummy are saving up?' Hubby told him no it just takes time not money. Heartbreaking really and has given me a kick up the backside. I need to send my doctor's letter to the Southmead fertility clinic and get my consultation to get it all underway. Ho hum.

Last edited:
Aww kids are so obvlivious it nice that they don't know anything about how hard it is !

Missj can't it oh ring consultant?? X x

Jacq, hope you get your results back soon, must be so frustrating. X

Minxie, nah cos I don't know what the point would be and I don't think they would do anything. :eh: x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Just got my progesterone tests and the level was 47!! Whoop whoop OMG it actually bloody worked! I feel a bit crampy today though so don't want to ruin my happy moment that it worked with a BFN.

I had the test on CD24 though as couldn't get it on day 21 so could that have skewed it? Oh well if nothing else it's better than <1 which is what it has been up til now.

Jacq thats brilliant news!! Lets hope its followed with even better news in the form of a bfp!! :) xxx

Good luck everyone! :dust:

Looks like its waiting to see what the Gynecologist say's on Monday for me.

Missj my af has changed too. Much lighter. I read in another post in here it cab be cause your womb lining thins, eeek!!

Missj my af has changed too. Much lighter. I read in another post in here it cab be cause your womb lining thins, eeek!!

Oh frig. :shock: I'm CD3 and it looks like my AF is buggering off, my AF usually lasts 4 days but on Clomid its been slightly longer at 6 days, this is the first AF since starting it that has actually been quite light and short! Worrying slightly cos I don't know why. :eh: x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Oh frig. :shock: I'm CD3 and it looks like my AF is buggering off, my AF usually lasts 4 days but on Clomid its been slightly longer at 6 days, this is the first AF since starting it that has actually been quite light and short! Worrying slightly cos I don't know why. :eh: x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Could you not speak to you doctor/Gynecologist hun?

Miss j my first af on clomid was 2 days and very very light - try not to worry about it x

I'm trying desperately not to POAS as my crazy logic says that whilst I don't POAS I still have hope. Also I don't actually have a clue when I OV'd. I don't use OPKs as they give me false positives. I am guessing maybe around CD15 which would make me 12 DPO today.

i dont know much about clomid and af missj but nicky has been there so id listen to her lol, try nmot to worry, you might ov earlier this cycle huny good luck x

Thanks girls. :) AF seems to be on her way out, fx I'm all clear tomorrow so the sex marathon can commence. :bunny: x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

I'm trying desperately not to POAS as my crazy logic says that whilst I don't POAS I still have hope. Also I don't actually have a clue when I OV'd. I don't use OPKs as they give me false positives. I am guessing maybe around CD15 which would make me 12 DPO today.

I would so have POAS by now. :whistle: x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

I've peed too much today, it will be too weak and Friday 13th tomorrow...not really a day I fancy doing it!! Oh damn it I just want to know though...I need a window down there so I can see what is going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back