The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

That's great you've got another few rounds. Is this the first time it's worked for you? Maybe it's now in your system so reacting better. Fingers crossed it keeps working for you and your BFP is the next round.

Yeah it's my 4th round and the first time my progesterone has been more than 1! 47 this month so maybe that BFP is not too far away.

Hey girls.

Jacq, great news that the Clomid has helped shorten your cycle, sorry AF caught you though. As it's working for you now, fx this cycle will be the one! X

I'm cd6, forgot to take my Clomid before I went out so had to wait til this afternoon to take my last lot. Experienced some nausea and already had a few hot flushes! DH thinks I should use ov tests so looks like we will be starting those soon. Yay for line spotting lol. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Pink Diamond...let us know how u get on tomorro...good luck hun xxx

Jaqc ...sorry af got you hun but lets hope thi next round of clomid works for you xxx

MissJuly...boooo to the hot flushes and nausea...I had hot flushes and headaches in t last few days of taking them, then after finishing them i felt hormonal, weepy and anxious like. Yay to using opks, looking forward to seeing your superdark lines again :) xxx

Well girls im cd 9 today, which only means one thing....cd 10 tomorro = start using opks!! (havent used them since like feb!)...also gona start smep tomorro to cover ourselves
xxxx

Pink Diamond...let us know how u get on tomorro...good luck hun xxx

Jaqc ...sorry af got you hun but lets hope thi next round of clomid works for you xxx

MissJuly...boooo to the hot flushes and nausea...I had hot flushes and headaches in t last few days of taking them, then after finishing them i felt hormonal, weepy and anxious like. Yay to using opks, looking forward to seeing your superdark lines again :) xxx

Well girls im cd 9 today, which only means one thing....cd 10 tomorro = start using opks!! (havent used them since like feb!)...also gona start smep tomorro to cover ourselves
xxxx

Bellarina Thanks. And I will Do. Getting nervous now have a nervous tummy at the moment (Sorry TMI) :oooo: I know I shouldn't be worrying but Im still not sure what's going to be said or anything. I am excited to be going also. :dance:

Hopefully not many more visits and I be on Clomid like you ladies to Thank you for the support. Post tomorrow :) :wave:

awe ul be fine hun try not to worry (hard i know as its the unknown....i suppose the only consolation is that they are experts so know what they are talking about. look forward ot hearing hwo u get on tomorr...wot time s ur appt xx

awe ul be fine hun try not to worry (hard i know as its the unknown....i suppose the only consolation is that they are experts so know what they are talking about. look forward ot hearing hwo u get on tomorr...wot time s ur appt xx

Appointment is at 1:40pm Bellarina :) :dance:

Ooh GL PinkDiamond! Will look forward to your update tomorrow. :) x

Bella - :yay: excited to see your ov tests! Am starting to feel a bit more excited about doing mine too, think I'll continue them after my positives cos my ov pains were always a day or 2 after so curious to see what my ov tests will look like at that point. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

i dont know how many to do a day....iv got 17 cheapy opks....but if i dont ov until like day 20 odd and i d more than 1a day they wont last long

xxx

If you can order more tomorrow then they should be with you by Tuesday or Wednesday? I did one a day then as they got darker I did 2 a day. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

yeh i think these first few days il do one a day and when they seem darker do 2 a day....ok so if im dong 1 a day should i do my first one at like 1pm? and am i supposed to hold my wee a few hrs before doing it....can i drink in that time?

sorry these are all such simple qs but i dont wanna mess it up as i havent doe them in a while

xxx

Hi ladies...hope everyone is doing well tonight! So Im on CD11 and no positive OPK yet but since yesterday I have had cramping like AF is on its way and lots of bloating and pressure. Hopefully I'm getting close to the big O!! Good luck everyone and lots and lots of :dust:

Just wanted to say hi! Been quiet for a while as was in hospital :eek:(
I was very unlucky to have a bad reaction on my third round of clomid. I got a severe reaction which involved visual disturbance, hallucination and acute light sensitivity. Came on all of a sudden and I don't think I've ever felt so scared. I thought my bathroom light was broken as everything seemed to start flashing and then everything I looked at there were 7/8 of (after images)
We went to a and e and relatively quickly they worked out it was the clomid.
This means I will never be allowed I take clomid again which I am
Absolutely gutted about as it had been working so well for me and giving me great follicles.
Holding out for success this time. I'm currently 9dpo and my follicle was 27mm with a triple layer 9.4mm lining which is unheard of for me. I normally have very rubbish linings.
So got everything crossed. Otherwise I will be on to menopur I injections.
X x

Oh hun that sounds awful - I'm sorry that it made you ill. Hope you are feeling much better now xxx

Oh Lara I'm so sorry to hear that and keeping everything crossed for you.

Started round 5 today...here we go again keep those fingers crossed, girls! x

Gosh Lara, that sounds awful. So sorry hun. :hugs: sounding good for this cycle though so fx you won't need the injections! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

yeh i think these first few days il do one a day and when they seem darker do 2 a day....ok so if im dong 1 a day should i do my first one at like 1pm? and am i supposed to hold my wee a few hrs before doing it....can i drink in that time?

sorry these are all such simple qs but i dont wanna mess it up as i havent doe them in a while

xxx

I did mine at 4 in the afternoon after holding it for at least 2 and a half/3 hours. I did drink while waiting but not loads cos I didn't want to dilute my pee. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back