Switching from cotton wool to baby wipes

i dont like that the whipes are so cold! if noa has done a massive poo then i might use them but i put them in warm water first or he will scream!

i dont like that the whipes are so cold! if noa has done a massive poo then i might use them but i put them in warm water first or he will scream!
You can actually buy wipe warmers :) :roll: bit much if you ask me

Wipes are so bloody cold! I wouldn't like to wipe my bum with a cold wetwipe lol

Im gonna use cotton wool in the hospital, but dont know how long that will last, i hate the feeling of wet cotton wool lol

I used to warn Paige that they were cold and I was about to do her bum now and when I forgot to tell her she'd do 'the eyes'. It was a total coinsidence when she did it but it amused me :)

Hey, so glad that this topic has been brought up. Im using cottton wool and water on baby, but he finds it such an ordeal having nappy changed and it takes so long with the cotton wool and water and ive been dying to change to wipes. It must be easier and clean them better surely? If its good enough for you lot then I think i'll start on the wipes. If not when do MW and health professionals suggests we use wipes then? anyone know? xx

I dont know when they advise it twinkle , but Id just suggest starting off with the sensitive ones , and maybe only get one pack until your sure they suit . I bought a 24 pack of huggies regular wipes and she was allergic :(

Justine, I'm using a combination of johnsons fragrance free (that came in the bounty pack at hospital) and huggies pure wipes. I soak them in warm water and wring them out before I use them but it's soooo much quicker. Sometimes the poo sticks so bad and stains so I'll use a teeny amount of baby oil on cotton wool to get rid then wipe gently with a soaked wipe after. His bum has been better than with cotton wool! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back