Sudacrem on boys

niknaks

Reaction score
Sorry I know this probably sounds like a really idiotic question but how do you apply sudacrem on boys and do you use it at every change? Were currently switched to wipes asked find they're a lot dryer obviously than using cotton wool so dont want him getting sore but not sure if you apply it everywhere including testicles and Willy or just around? Xxx

I only use it when he's a bit red so on his bum, under is ball area and his groin creases. His willy and balls seem ok so i leave them but Im sure if your lo is dry you can use it all over

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Same I use it only when he's sore and just apply it to those bits!! Its mainly his little creases

So do you put anything on at every change (other than nappy lol) I've heard some say Vaseline everyday! Confused :-/ x

No I do the sudacreme a couple of times during the day and make sure I dry all his creases each time so it doesn't get sore

Same as the other girls have said on the bum and in the creases and only when needed really but I'm not a big fan of sudocrem I prefer drapoline xx

I use it as and when I need but always put it in his nighttime nappy as I don't know how long he'll go before being changed.

thanx ladies. weve just been putting talcum powder and thats been brill. hes never gone red at all but has a bit when he does a poo since ive been using wipes xxx

Can't use any creams on Jacob, he seems to have an allergic reaction to them, I have to use a special paste all the time.

I wouldn't use talc for a bit yet as like pinky says it gets in their lungs xx

we were told no talc for girls cos it can get in there foof bits and things but nothing about boys :/

We dont use nappy rash stuff every change as if you use it every change it creates a watertight barrier between skin and nappy and can create nappy rash appaarently........... we just use is as and when hes sore and just on the sore bit! x

Owen has sudocream on his bum and sometimes his winkle as it goes red at the end sometimes x

really when we were changing leandro in front of hv we used talc and she didnt say anything. my mum used to use it on me and my sis too and i was a poorly baby. weve got a puff and take off the excess so wont go everywhere. xxx

wow how does that work then? Does it dry up after a while. I just been reading into it and said something about a starch based one should be OK. I'm surprised my hv didnt say anything, all she did was moan that it was johnsons and shouldnt be using that till hes 6 months as a lot of babies develop skin complaints from it when younger xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back