Wipes or no wipes?

beckyboo1

Reaction score
I know there's a lot of differing opinion on it but up til now we've been using cotton wool and water with Harry when changing him

Through the night though it makes it hard faffing about about with water etc

How long did you keep using cotton wool and water. Or did you use wipes straight away?

I was thinking about just using wipes during the night- we gave some huggies pure ones that are meant to be the equivalent?

Thanks all x

ive been using wipes since i came home from hospital..the pampers sensitive ones..no problems :)

I've always used the sensitive ones straight away without problem x

likewise we've used simple baby wipes from the moment she was born and no problems.

Can't be doing with cotton wool trying to scrape of that poo like tar x

I only ever used cotton wool and water in a dire emergancy!I used panpers sensitive to start with but found them rubbish dealing with sams poo so we use huggies now!Never had any problems xxx

My piece of shit galaxy ace

I used sensitive wipes from the beginning. Got told off in hospital but Henry is my baby and I will clean his bum with wipes if I want!!

The huggies pure are good they are thicker than pampers too. I used them in the night straight away x

used them from day 1 I find huggies crap use pampers all the time xc

I used huggies ones from 8 weeks, gave him a very sore bottom before that so it had to be cotton wool/water x

The huggies pure are good they are thicker than pampers too. I used them in the night straight away x

have to agree, love huggies wipes they dont fall apart, still usung them now and have done since she was born. xx

I find one brand of wipe is really really cold and wakes her up in the night which is annoying.

I alternate with wipes and cotton wool

I am going to use them from the first day. If I spot any irritation I will use cotton wool and water.
But if not then wet wipes it is all the way

Used Johnsons from about 2 weeks no problems at all wouldnt use the ones with green on the packet though because they really irritated my skin and its not normay sensitive x

One good thing about water vs wipes is its warm so it doesn't unsettle a newborn quite as much as a chilly wet wipe even if you warm it in your hands as I do.

Did u know u can actually buy warmers for baby wipes? :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back