Sudacrem on boys

wow how does that work then? Does it dry up after a while. I just been reading into it and said something about a starch based one should be OK. I'm surprised my hv didnt say anything, all she did was moan that it was johnsons and shouldnt be using that till hes 6 months as a lot of babies develop skin complaints from it when younger xxx

It's leaves very light talc feeling but doesn't go everywhere when u try put it on as it's in liquid! :)I love the smell of talc

talc removs excss moistur so it leaves a babies bottom dry ....... sorry my kyboard is rubbish x

yeah wss. i use it when my hairs greasy too. because leandros a chubby baby he has a big double chin and the fold under his chin gets a bit soreso i use a bit of talc there too and it goes and doesnt get it but if i dont put the talc hell getit again xxx

We use sudocreme on the guys I work with sometime. Ok - they're adults but principle is the same - one of them tends to get pretty red round his scrotum. But we just use the cream when it's red.

Dunno if talc has the same effect on baby nappies - but your not meant to use it with adult nappies as it stops the nappy absorbing liquid the same. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back