stupid dad not paying bills

lozzi

Reaction score
OMG, well basically ill explain whats happened:

when we moved out of the area, my dad put the bills all my name. I wasnt bothered as this was our fresh start we had sold our last house and had a lot of money in the bank and he promised to pay all the bills on time. coz he was terrible for not payin bills on time.

so giving him the benefit of the doubt, i agreed for some of the bills to be in my name. For about a month this was fine and he paid everything, but now he has stopped payin stuff on time.

But the one that is really bothering me is for some reason council tax is in my name, which i NEVER agreed to.

he said he had emailed them to change it to his name but obviously he hasnt. coz this morning i was woken up to a lovely letter summoning me to court for non payment of council tax.

I confronted him and he said he had "emailed them" about changing the name.

So i said right first thing monday morning we are going to the office to change it to ur name, and he said oh no ill just email them.

What fecking use has emailing them done.

i am soooo livid right now. I cant stop crying and if he comes home now i will kill him.

Why are men so chuffing useless.

apparently im "over reacting"

Its not his credit rating in jeopardy.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I wouldnt go by email, I would go straight down and see someone.
Thats a shame he has done this, just what you do not need.

i kno :(

you kno im sure its just men and me, we dont agree at all, cant live with them cant live without them cant kill them etiher ;) haha

hope you manage to sort it all out hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back