some fantastic news

marchmama

Reaction score
me and OH got married about 2 months ago which is when i moved in with him, we went to the council offices to get me added to the council tax liabilities and was told that because my OH had been living on his own that he was entilted to a 25% discount on his council tax which he did not get, so the lady said write a letter and you might be abe to claim some of the money back which we did and thought nothing more of it, until we got a letter yesterday saying that not only do we not have to pay anymore council tax for the remainder of this finantial year we are also getting a rebate of £1050 by the end of jan and baby is due is march so that is going to come in very handy indeed. :dance: :dance:

wow thats great news indeed...nice to see someone getting something back from the council :clap:

wow thats impressive, i didnt think the council ever gave money back lol

oooo what a lovely suprize! - maybe plan a little weekend away for you and OH with abit of the money, while ya get the chance before the baby comes along.

fantastic news... enjoy spending every penny of it :clap:

ace, and what perfect timing!! get shopping girl!! :dance:

my OH is learning to drive so we are going to buy a car, something else we dont need to worry about. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back