So has anyone chosen...

We are keeping her names secret because the first name especially is super pretty and very unusual. Never heard it in the UK once!! She has Arabic names as we feel its important for her to know and keep her cultural heritage and language even though she will grow up in the UK. Well for the early years anyway, we may move when she's older. We are also going to make sure she is bilingual.

Xx

We have a little list of faves for our girl they are Elsie, Scarlet, Ruby and Pixie and we cant decide which we like best and what middle names would go my current faves are Ruby Mia or Elsie Scarlet but it changes daily lol x

We've chosen our girl's name but we are keeping it a secret. We do however, need help choosing a middle name.... ideally one syllable and it can't be Rose as that is our daughter Isabella's name.

xxx

I love your idea of having the names on the fridge and crossing them out or adding some teampc :) With the amount I am in the fridge the last wee while we would have a list a mile long haha x

We chose our boys name before we even got pregnant - Ethan James

Girls have been harder but at the moment the front runner is Alana Sophia (we also like Ella so not 100% decided yet)

Names are a secret from anyone apart from v close family and you though!

Plus we have the teacher issue of knowing naughty children (hubbie, my mum, my dad and my bro are all teachers!) x

Last edited:
I'm having Lily Rose for my little girl, will probably end up giving her Karen as well, so Lily Rose Karen - kind of a tribute to amazing women in my family.

I'm having Lily Rose for my little girl, will probably end up giving her Karen as well, so Lily Rose Karen - kind of a tribute to amazing women in my family.

Lily Rose :) I love the name it's so pretty :)

My little cousin is Lilly Rose too. She has such a cute accent cause she's American lol!

xxx

Last edited:
If it's a girl, Lacey Jennifer, if it's a boy it could be nameless...!

On the table at the moment is Thomas, Harry, Taylor, Alexander but we really can't agree. I love Sam but hubby has said no way, so my bump will be Sam for the next 6 months :)

Boys names are really tough I think x

I thought boys names were more difficult too, I liked Sam and Ben but OH said no lol! Harry and Alexander are my faves in your list :) x

Last edited:
i have a boys name in mind, but can't decide on a shortlist for girls, i'm finding it really difficult.
my OH is moroccan, so i'd like to find a name that sounds great in arabic and english too.
his mum is called fatna, which i am sure is beautiful to moroccan ears, but not to mine:oooo:
you can imagine kids at school calling her fatty... sigh

aw its so so hard my lil boy is called Remy Eric (eric after my grandad)
---------------------------------------
im having a girl but the names i had for both was

Rocco Solis - for a boy

Saffron Yvonne - for a girl (my mums middle names yvonne) and it will be shortened to Saffy i think that pretty much set in stone i can see a Remy n Saffy coursing trouble together hahaha x

well deal was for hubby to choose if its a boy, but I hate the middle name he has chosen...

You should tell him if he gets to choose first name you get to choose middle name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back