So fecking sick of my dad

lozzi

Reaction score
He is the scruffiest untidiest most arogant ******* ive ever met in my whole life.

If i didnt live here and tidy up he wud have rats, not that he'd see them amongst the mountains of shit.

This mornin i have come to the end of my tether and said you really need to start tidying up coz i cant do it all.

and he said "well i pay the bills"

so i sadi whats that supposed to mean i shud do all the tidying up, and he just said again "well i do pay the bills"

seriously. he must think im some sort of slave. i sick of it. i tidy up and only get grief, why have u moved this why have you moved that.

i ask simple things of him if im tidying up like dont leave mail/newspapers in the bathroom or all over my settee...

if ur going to eat something put the rubbish in the bin/ put the plates in teh dishwasher etc

but STILL he manages to do everything i ask him not to and just gives me grief and he thinks he can get away wtih this coz "he pays the bills"

im so sick of it.

am i being unreasonable!?

i said to him this morning im gonna get my own place then i can pay MY own bills and be responsible for MY mess.. and he just said. you cudnt afford to.

we'll see. grrr

you know what too the whole joke of this situation is he doesnt pay the bills most of the time!!!! i have to say pay them all the time coz he refuses to pay stuff till its overdue....

GRRR

seriously if he comes home anytime soon ill lamp him one

Aww :hug:

I think the mess thing is a bloke thing though. My Oh is the same :)

Aw hun :hug: Yeah i think it is a male thing, i live with my OH and little bro and the mess is hocking, i feel as if it;s all i ever do, clean up after there arses, and when i ask for a hand, oh im working blah blah blah, nothing but chauvanistic (sp?) tossers thinking it;s a womans job to clean, pffftt

i earn more than my OH, so he has never been able to play that card with me! hehe

Vicki83 said:
Aw hun :hug: Yeah i think it is a male thing, i live with my OH and little bro and the mess is hocking, i feel as if it;s all i ever do, clean up after there arses, and when i ask for a hand, oh im working blah blah blah, nothing but chauvanistic (sp?) tossers thinking it;s a womans job to clean, pffftt

My OH has been a lot better since we got pregnant, but im at home all day, so he recons i should be able to handle it on my own! PAH!

The thing is though, me & OH leave the house and come back at exactly the same time everyday, fair enough my bro sometimes works nightshift and has been sleeping during the day. But they seem to think because i have an office job and OH is a mechanic, bro a chef, that their job is harder than mine and therefore i should clean up!

Dont get me wrong its only fair i clean up sometimes but he expects me to cook and clean after him...

he said if u cook ill clean, and that never materialised..

then he bought a dishwasher so then we "both" had no excuse. he NEVER unloads or loads it.

apparently "i bought it why shud i load it aswell"

seriously im just gonna start buying stuff for my a place, and get my name on al the waiting lists.

he rings up demanding i make him some tea/lunch, and then when i say will u unload the dishwasher and put them pots outa the sink in he says ill do it tomorrow.. ill do before i go to work, and it just never happens.

i kno its probs just my hormones but he really is taking the piss

Living with other people is very hard and I would always strive to try and have a placeof my own - that way you get to keep some of your sanity....

See what you can do about going on a waiting list and start saving! lol

lozzijane said:
Dont get me wrong its only fair i clean up sometimes but he expects me to cook and clean after him...

then he bought a dishwasher so then we "both" had no excuse. he NEVER unloads or loads it.

seriously im just gonna start buying stuff for my a place, and get my name on al the waiting lists.

he rings up demanding i make him some tea/lunch, and then when i say will u unload the dishwasher and put them pots outa the sink in he says ill do it tomorrow.. ill do before i go to work, and it just never happens.

i kno its probs just my hormones but he really is taking the p*ss

my OH did exactly the same thing with the dishwasher! and does he empty it.... NOOO!!

Plus, if he does put anything in it, he doesn't scrape alll the stuff off first, and moans when i ask him to climb in toclean the filter. I would get stuck if i did that now!!!

pop your name down on the lists and call everyday!

You could not use the dishwasher. Wash your bits up. As he said, he paid for it, so its his responsibility! if you don't use it then why shouldyou be expected to look after it!

lozzijane said:

I know it;s hard, but try and not let it stress you hun.

Just etll him that, look dad you;re really stressing me out by not helping and it's not good for me or Ellouise.

yeah well he's just gone out again, he rang me not long after my first pst sayin that he had a man coming to fix his printing machine and i shud move the cups *HIS*.... and tidy up a bit he wud be there in ten minutes...

livid didnt even cover it, i was running around trying to tidy up then he came back as tho butter wudnt melt asking why i was depressed, so i just stormed off upstairs.

just got back downstairs and he has said i think ur going downhill again i think i need to speak to ur psychiatrist.. i was like WTF

so i blew up and told him i was moving out...

and now he said if i do a rota on the tidying then he promises he'll do it...

see how long it lasts eh.

last time it lasted all of a week.

Vicki83 said:
lozzijane said:

I know it;s hard, but try and not let it stress you hun.

Just etll him that, look dad you;re really stressing me out by not helping and it's not good for me or Ellouise.

he did say i shud "stop stressing as it wasnt good for his grandaughter..."

pfft puttin me under unnecessacery stress isnt good for my daughter :evil:

He said you should stop stressing, it's him that's bloody well causing you the stress in the first place!

I tihnk i'd have thrown his bloody cup at him by now hun! :hug:

i kno, its a joke huh...

men eh...

only thing there good for is fathering bubbas!

they shud leave the sperm in centres so tehn we dont have to deal wiht men....

the lesser species...

:lol:

Nah, it can be fun at times too!! :twisted:

Then again, more recently it's piss off and leave me alone :lol:

:hug:

at least he knows you are not happy! fingers crossed he pays attention to the rota!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back