Stupid busy body

Lilelephant

Reaction score
By the hospital starting shouting at me about parking in the street instead of the hospital I was so angry it's a public road and I pay enough tax grrr! She said she was gonna ring the council lol I told her to f off in the end! I don't even have my uniform on so how does she known am going to the hospital Grrrrrrr

stupid woman, she shouldnt live near a hospital then, if she doesnt expect people to park near it x

They r always at it round there a colleague had her car damaged on purpose round there

some people have such sad lives that they have nothing else to worry about only everyone elses business

What an idiot ! Some people just aren't happy if thers nothin to be moaning about, no need !

I would have said sorry is this a private road? Am i parked on double yellows? Am i blocking your drivway? if not ill call the council myself!

She also said that the youth were bad these days cos of he parents lol either making a dig at my bump or she thought I was youth lol

Ha i would have said 'well your mum must have been one hard nosed bitch to pop out something as vile as you' But im very nasty lol x

Yeh but you where right to walk off but i would stand and argue for hours especially with old busy bodies who stick there nose in at everything... she probably has nothing better to do than stand guard over the road, My mum lives next door to a shop so normally carnt park outside hers and so park opposite, and the old bloke has started parking his car out of the driveway to stop us.. i once watched him sit in his car waiting for us to leave for half an hour before he parked his car!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back