So angry and upset!!!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
I live in an apartment in the middle of Belfast's city centre so its obviously very busy.
My husband and I went out this evening to get some things, and stopped at traffic lights to cross the road. When the lights went red and the green man came up, we crossed the road, and a stupid bitch in a silver 206 drove right on through the red light and just narrowly missed me!!!
This is the second time this has happened in a month!! Last time it was a man in a blue jag drove through 2 sets of lights at about 60mph and just missed me, and now this!!

I'm so upset and shaken up, to think that if she had hit me I more than likely would have lost my baby girl. Its so infuriating that people pay no attention while driving, and that due to careless drivers, I've TWICE been close to a serious accident in the space of 4 weeks!

Just needed to vent. I'm so upset and annoyed :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I read this and thought u meant you were driving too til I read again.. That's awful! Surely there's cameras round seeing as its the city centre so maybe try reporting to someone? That's careless and dangerous driving and they shouldn't be on the roads! And it's not the first time so it's only a matter of time before someone gets hurts. Id def complain to someone, even the police so they have a note of it! Xxxx

I live in London hun, and crossing roads (even if it is a green man) is often dicing with death.

Some cyclist nearly hit me a few weeks back on a zebra crossing - all the cars had stopped but this arsehole came whizzing past so fast he would have really, really hurt me. He came so close....

Even people on the street were yelling at him!!

I am good pedestrian and it makes me so fricking angry that drivers don't seem to give a crap about hitting me!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
:hugs: So sorry you had a fright tonight honey, not exactly something you need to stress you out.

It's ridiculous how careless people are, I'm very untrusting of other drivers. Hopefully you can calm down and feel better later, and don't do what I do and ponder the 'what if' thing, it's not worth the stress :( xx

That's dreadful!!! Can't believe people drive round with their eyes shut! Did you manage to get the reg no? If so I'd be tempted to report it, she's clearly a liability!

That kind of stress is seriously not good. It's the western world where you'd think people would take more care, not downtown Moscow!

Really pleased you weren't hit. Think you deserve a massive bar of chocolate after that.

I know its not you, but just promise us all you'll be ultra careful on that road xx

Words escape me, they really do.... Hope youre okay and feel better soon :hugs:

Last edited:
Driver's are very aggresive but I would take down the number plate and report is to the non-emergency number with the police. I live in a busy city and the zebra crossing is always an argument with cars some of them speed up to try to deter you from crossing.

That's disgusting, these fools shouldn't be on the road! Hope your ok lovely xx

Thanks so much girls!

I did get the reg number and reported it to the police. And in fact, just a few mins ago they called me to tell me that the whole thing was caught on cctv!! So they are paying her a visit and will phone me in the next day or 2 with the results.

I just wana wrap myself and bump in bubble wrap and stay home forever lol x

thats awful glad u reported it she should be ashamed driving like that !! x

Omg how awful and shocking! So glad you and bubs are ok though , massive hugs!! Xx

Oo so glad police got it on CCTV, hope they Gove her a good guilt trip! Let us know how it goes!!

So glad they are following it up honey. And so sorry you had such a fright. People are so careless it's infuriating. I hope she has a real wake up call when the police knock on her door!

Thanks so much girls!

I did get the reg number and reported it to the police. And in fact, just a few mins ago they called me to tell me that the whole thing was caught on cctv!! So they are paying her a visit and will phone me in the next day or 2 with the results.

I just wana wrap myself and bump in bubble wrap and stay home forever lol x

That's good, they'll prob get charged then :) doesn't make up for your fright tho! Xxxx

I hope she gets done for dangerous driving, definately, can't wait update us ont he results.

Glad you reported it. Must have been so scary for you. :hugs: x

Cheers everyone. Just in bed now, the shock has worn off, although a glass of wine would have gone down nicely after that incident lol.

I can't wait to hear the outcome, and hope she learns her lesson!! I'll let u all know what happens x

:shock::shock: I would believe that surely in such a busy center road it would permanently be a policeman during the busy hours regulating the traffic?
In would have been out of my mind really :(
And I thought norwegian drivers are crap :roll:
Poor you, good for reporting it to the police. I hope really they take her license away as that what usually happens here If you ignore the lights :(

Glad your ok hun. Keep us all posted and fx there are some consequences for her actions

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back