So angry and upset!!!

omg how awful, some people desrve a litle bit of commupence x

Thats awful I hope she gets punished :-/

glad you and baby are ok and that the police are going to have words with the silly cow - some folk just dont pay attention or think its ok to jump red lights

big hugs to you xx

Oh my god hun, that's so scary!!! So glad that you and lo are ok. Some people just have no consideration for anyone but themselves! Don't suppose you managed to get their registration to report them? Really hope this doesn't happen again :( x x

Oh just read your previous post, really hope she gets what she deserves!!!! x x

omg, thats so scary jay - no wonder you felt so shaken. good news it was caught on cctv,
pleased you're ok xxx
clara :hugs:

Last edited:
Just caught up on this!! I am angry for you.... If other people want to be careless then fine but why do they have to put others lives at risk!! Glad you are feeling better sweetie. Hope a good nights sleep helped xx

Just cacthing up with posts after being away all week....Glad your ok Jayjay....some drivers in Belfast city centre are crazy! I hope they learn theyre lesson. Keep safe hun xx

Oh Jaclyn babe this isnt good... ive got a bunch of pilliows and bubble wrap im on my way up to sheild your bump, legs and arms and chest... dont want to suffercate you though. :)
I would be going mental... I drive to work everyday and i have to go on the motorway M25 the curse of all accidents... and you wont know how many near misses ive had from people not looking where they are driving! I think if work doesnt kill me off with their stairs (and no lift) it will be this motorway. Im lucky i havent been hit and all i dread now is when i have my boy the drive then... as he will be in the car with me. Its too scary out there...
Big hugs and i hope your ok now :) xxx

Thanks so much girls!

I did get the reg number and reported it to the police. And in fact, just a few mins ago they called me to tell me that the whole thing was caught on cctv!! So they are paying her a visit and will phone me in the next day or 2 with the results.

I just wana wrap myself and bump in bubble wrap and stay home forever lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Good for you Jay!!

Haha! Take that bitch!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member