Still bfn!!

natashateale

Reaction score
My cheapies hpt came through today. Obv i cudnt resist and went to poas. 11dpo and surely if i was preg there wud be some sort of line? There was nothing, absolutly nothing. :(

I gave in too , exactly the same :( and I'm not sure where we stand with them not being able to pick up if we were as they are 10miu which is really sensitive..

I know mine are 10 aswell :eh: Maybe we might just have really long cycles this month. Mine really long day 42!!!

Iv never had a long cycle... 31 the most and that's not often but maybe this month will be who knows lol driving me mad why can't nefing be simple grrr

We still not out though :) Its stupid i can not take the waiting now. I really want to get a bfp but if AF came at least i would know where i am

Yeh the sooner she comes( if she's coming) the sooner the next 2ww can start! Got nothing to do that will take my mind off it, just would be so nice if I got a BFP I wouldn't mind days going slowly then coz the pressure would have been lifted... No more planning and trying grrr!!!

I agree!! I have just read on the internet that most woman even with really sensitive test wont get their bfp untill dpo 14

Also found out.
Implantation occurs 7-10 days after Ovulation. Theory/research has that the absolute best day for implantation is 8dpo. It can happen at 11 and 12 dpo as well

Hi ladies, you're not alone. I'm CD68 and still nothing. It's crap, hope we all get answers soon. :) x

Ooohh spirits slightly lifted now! But think iv persuaded myself I'm not now lol so will e a nice little surprise if I got the BFP. Aww that's horrible miss July really hope u get something soon! This PF is making me obsessed lol the ironing is taking me forever!!

That is a long cycle miss july :( i feel luck now lol. I dont think i am now either so maybe u never know.

You should post pics even if you think they are bfn - there are some champion line spotters on PF!

Mines definitely a BFN lol no room for menouver I'm afraid! Hopefully dpo 14 will be my day :)

Mine deffo is aswel, i havent even got an imaginary line today lol.

Lol I look at mine under light, outside, in the dark ... Anything but guaranteed there's nothing!!

Oh hang in there , hoping your AF's stay away ladies X

I am sorry to hear she got u hun :( Next month though hopefully :) xx

Last edited:
eliviasmummy sorry your out!!
everything crossed for you and next month thou huni!!!
:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back