BFN test turned BFP now dry??

CupcakeMummy

Reaction score
I poas (IC) this morning. It was BFN still after 5-10 minutes so went in the bin.

Just made the mistake of getting it out the bin 10 hours later and there's a definite pink line!!

I'm 11dpo and getting a little bit of spotting so assuming its still a BFN.

Anyone else experienced similar?

I did a FR test very very early on and thought it was a BFN. I took it out of the cupboard about a week later and it had a clear line on it so I am convinced that even if they don't show up in the right time they can still be correct!

Hope this is it for you xx

Ooh Torino I hope so!!!

Princess I've taken a couple but the line is too hard to see in my crappy phone picture. :(

Maybe it is just a BFN. :(

Ooh fx cupcake, hopefully well both be heading to tri 1 soon xx

Booo.... started getting brown streaks in cm..... think she's on her way :(

Good luck cupcake and leesey, Hope you both get ur :bfp:'s soon!!

xxx

Last time I got my BFP I did the same, chucked it in the bin, then did one a couple of days later to see a faint line, dug the other one out of the bin and sure enough there was a line there too. OOoooooooooooh I really hope this is it for you xxx

Last time I got my BFP I did the same, chucked it in the bin, then did one a couple of days later to see a faint line, dug the other one out of the bin and sure enough there was a line there too. OOoooooooooooh I really hope this is it for you xxx

Oooh Kedi these sort of answers make me a bit too excited!

I guess tomorrow will be the teller!

From my experience I would trust it as long as it is pink!!

Good luck for fmu tomorrow!!:)

Xx

I think a line is a line so long as its pink!!!! Xx

I'll see what I can do.. I'm not up to date with getting pics from phone to website ahaaa gimme a few mins ;) xxxxx

This is how I got my BFP. Pee'd in the morning wait a few mins thought oh well BFN. Was in a hurry to got ready and went to work.

Came home and went to the loo and thought Id peek at the one from the morning, surprised to find a faint line. Pee'd on a FR there and then and got a proper BFP faint but deffo there. DH was shouting at me coz he'd done pasta which was spoiling. He soon changed his tune when he found out what I was doing. I was 9dpo btw.

GetAttachment.aspx

^^ has that worked? The pic doesnt show it to the full extent x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111