BFN test turned BFP now dry??

oh hun sorry. The evaps I got on the cheapies werent think lines like yours. They were, stand on one leg, squint your right eye, turn around on the spot and hold to the light and THEN you could see a second line. That was more grey that the one you got. BUT any test that shows a second line out of time cant be trusted is my point of view. Youre not out yet though you are only 12dpo and many have had bfps later than that and the witch hasnt arrived yet has she and you cant trust the spotting. God Im sorry I cant reassure you more xxx

...and I agree the Tescos ones are good and not too expensive x

I've still got some spotting. Dark brown though so I know that's OK.

I got a faint line on an OPK.

Might buy a Tesco one tonight for tomorrow. :)

Xx

Aww FX for you Hunny, I've had BFPs as early as 9dpo and as late as 12dpo.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Aw good luck xx I've always thought ur meant to ignore a test after 5/10mins as sometimes a line may appear even tho ur not preg. But I would much rather hope this is not the case for u and that the test was just making u wait :)

Let us no!! Xx

Well.

I checked this mornings test just in case it had turned from BFN to BFP over the day like yesterday.

No such like so I guess I'm just waiting for AF.

Yesterday must've been a dodgy test.

Looking forward to next month. My cycle was way out this month so fingers crossed I'm all back to normal in October. :)

Yes.

Urgh I think I've looked at too many tests lately though.

There's maybe a super faint line. But I honestly think my eyes are making it up.

I also think if it was going to be there it'd be way darker by now!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316852027.557341.jpg

I think I see a line hun eeeeeeeeeek exciting!!!

I did the same test as you Cupcake Mummy and the first one i did nothing showed up, the second one i got the faintest line and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I did 5 (yes 5) other test and got positives. I got the old one out the bin to double check this was 2 days later and behold there was a faint line id missed and binned!
Hope its good news for you. Try a clear blue digital...

Attachments

• IMAG0261.jpg
    IMAG0261.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 31
Congratulations Jem1!! Do you know what DPO you were when you tested? Your test looks similar to mine, I'm sure I got a BFN but still hoping. I posted pics on the line spotting thread, what do you think? I couldn't see anything...xxx

Thanks Tara! My cycle was as regular as clockwork, id felt really tired running upto my period and tested 2 days before the start of my cycle and got (what i thought) was a negative so binned it and didnt think anything else of it until it was the day of my period and it didnt arrive so i tested that day in the pm and got a very faint positive. I still wasnt happy that is was there so got a tesco own brand, again i couldnt decide if anything was there so bought a clear blue digital which gave me 1-2 weeks. Those ones i used are cheap and i found good as they gave me the correct answer but the clear blue spelt it out for me. I'll take a gander and see if i can see anything and get back to you.
xxx

Hi Tara,
Ive had a look and i think i can see something but im not sure. Those tests really dont come up very well on a camera phone, the one i took was the best of about 10! I'd wait till your due on and re-take! The one i binned looked like that, that maybe there was something there but i threw it thinking my mind was playing tricks on me and it was a positive!
Good luck and i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
xxx

i always thought u shouldnt read the test after a certain time ie 10 min after doing it.Thats what it said in a pack i got b4. xx

i always thought u shouldnt read the test after a certain time ie 10 min after doing it.Thats what it said in a pack i got b4. xx

Well thats what i'd read on the destructions too that after a while they were not valid but the one i binned looked like a negative and when i checked it after my pos the line was there. Ive done previous ones when negative and after a few days they still only had the one line on and say the one i binned def had two lines a few days later so ive no idea. Mine is just personal experience...
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back