3 days late!

Hey Guys, i thought id update you a bit more :)
Me and my partner are ok now, he said he needed a bit of space to get into his head hes gna be a daddy again :) so were back to normal .. Yay
im glad things are ok ATM.. :) I got a doctors appointment booked in 2 weeks time (aparantly they had no appointments for this week :s ) OH told his parents and he said they took it suprisingly well i think he was kinda worried what theyd think.. anyway How you girls been? :)

Hey Becki

Glad to hear your relationship is getting back on track. Big plus that your OH's parents are pleased, that is one less stress for him and one step closer for him being able to accept he is gonna be a dad again. Good luck with your dr's appt!

x

Lovely to hear he came round Hun! Good luck to both of you and have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Ah Becki I'm really pleased to hear everything's ok now. :) x x

I'm still waiting for my blood results to see if we're pregnant. :clock:

x x

After 2pm isn't it for blood test results?

I really hope they've got some Fantabulous results for you my darling :clover:

xxx

so glad to hear your OH has come round, i think the parents help sometimes as when my husband told his mum he expected support from her about termination and she never she supported me in my choice to keep the baby and even offered to have the eldest move in with her if it would make things easier and less stressful, he's not naughty by the way just he is 14 and understands more and could be here all the time and just go there to sleep, which we would never do but considering my eldest isn't her biological grandchild it was lovely to see that she really does see him as hers and doesn;t treat him any different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back