To test or not to test???

natashateale

Reaction score
So as some as u ladies may know i am depo 8 now. This morning i did an opk just see if anything came up as i have heard it can pick up preg, i wasnt expecting anything. But then showed up a the second line and it was lighter than the control line but still dark. I then did one at 5pm and the same again. Can u OV twice or could it have picked up something?? should i do a hpt. I have 2 FR tests. i have ordered some cheapies that are coming monday. What should i do poas or not???

Exactly the same as me hun, line on an opk but neg hpt test! I'm just gunna hold out for a couple of days, too confussing for me otherwise! But if it won't upset u and u have plenty then go for it ;) good luck xx

My OH wants me to do it lol. I dont know i should....might wait till the morning but sooo temping!!
Does anyone know which tests are the most sensitive? x

FR i find are good! but id wait until morning and test with FMU! good luck!! xx

Thanks...i just read the thread about diff tests and its apparently second best for testing early.
Younge mum just a quick question: How are u finding being preg with ur second and having a 3yr old aswell?? as i am 20 and have a 3yr old too. (if u dont mind me asking?)

I would wait as the tests are soo blinking expensive, but hard to do at the time I know - if you are preg, then it's not going anywhere and can wait for your cheepy tests to arrive - good luck

Thanks...i just read the thread about diff tests and its apparently second best for testing early.
Younge mum just a quick question: How are u finding being preg with ur second and having a 3yr old aswell?? as i am 20 and have a 3yr old too. (if u dont mind me asking?)
much better pregnancy this time, although with DD i was fine apart from bad sickness!! no sickness this time around!!
Paige cant wait to be a big sis, shes starting school in sept so time for another i thought hehe :) wishing u all the best xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back