3 days late!

Ohh noo hunni big hugs!!
I've only just caught up on this thread!!
How are you? Xx

Hey Guys :)
Hes still not talking to me, he did say he wanted space so im doing that, ive asked to talk about this and he wont, im findin it hard to cope with my daughter when hes not here he doesnt understand i wanna talk to him so badly but he just ignores my text.. he said he feels i always make the decisions and this one isnt a good one.. what am i to do?
im stuck with what to do x

i appreciate all the advice girls.. means so much to me.. i got no one else who i can talk to about all of this :(
I havnt told anyone yet, i know my parents wont be happy but you know.. have to deal with it :)
i hope your all having a lovely day :)

x

Oh hun, I'm sorry to hear he's still not talking. :(

Were you TTC?? As if you were, I don't understand how this was entirely down to you? It is his swimmers after all... ;)

I really hope he calms down and has a change of heart, there's not much he can do other than that as you're keeping the baby (which I would do too if I were in your shoes!) In the meantime, you've got us lot who will support and help you, you're definitely not alone hun.

Massive hugs to you, hope you're ok.

x x

Hey becki, sorry to hear he still hasn't calmed down. Men can be very dramatic at times. As I said last night there isn't much he can do now if you've decided to keep the baby.

How old is your little girl? How old are you hun? Sorry for all the questions, I'm a nosy mare really :roll:

We're all here for you if you need to vent xxx :friends::hugs::hugs::hugs:

My daughters nearly 8 Months I Know its a little early to have another but i dont know :(
Im 21 in a few months, were gonna have a long talk tonight about all ofthis so hopfully it doesnt turn badly lol..well with my daughter he wasnt so happy but he came round to it after a few days i suppose its just the shock of it, i know eventually he will cos he has to choice but to accept my decision now :)
Ive told my parents, my mum wasnt so bad but my dad , well lets just say i never heard him talk down the phone to me like THAT before.. But hey ho :/
Glad i got someone to talk to... dnno what id do without you girls, this is soo hard for me.. if hed taken it better i wudnt be so down.. ill let you know what happens later when we have a talk

hope your okay ladies
xxx

Oh hun, you seem like your having such a hard time..

I think your dad and OH will come round eventually..

If your OH never accepts it and does actually walk out on your 8month old daughter and your unborn child then your better of without him hun.. But thats just my opinion.

Sorry it thats abit blunt xxxxx

Your Dad is probably just worried about you being able to cope. Especially if you've told him about your OH's reaction. Once he can see you can cope he will come round. It is so soon after your LO you've probably shocked the life out of everyone.

You have to also remember that you've had some time to get your head around the possibility of being pregnant again as it was you getting the symptoms. So you are probably about a week or two ahead of everyone else. In time they will come round hun.

And like LoopyLouise has said if your OH walks out on your 8 month old and the new baby then he ain't worth the stress. Yes it's blunt but it's the truth. Whether you've mad a bad decision or not, it's happened and it has to be dealt with.

I really hope you are both able to talk about this properly tonight and things are sorted for you. Let us know how you get on.

xxxx

I Dont think hes the type to walk out on me and my daughter, he knows hell will be let loose lol :)
Yeah my dads just concerned.. cos me and my partner do find it hard with my 8 month old but shes at a age now where shes not as bad, i think his main concern is money.. x
I will deffo let you be the first to know ladies :)
and thanks again, findin it hard to cope right now!! xx

Guys hes still being a complete t*at.. we didnt even talk... i said wel talk tomoz and he said there was nothing to talk about everythings been said and done,, and i said so we just gonna leave it and not talk to one another... his sarcastic line was 'it be ok just like one big happy family' i dnno what to do guys.. im torn.. i told him if hes gna be a t*at then i dont ever wanna see him again... and basicly leave.. im not being treated like that.. :'( it seems he doesnt care about how i feel.. and how hes treatin me so i dont think were no longer together... at end of the day i deserve so much better :(

x

Well done for realising you deserve more.
Men are so confusing, why cant they just be happy? Give him a couple of days and if you still havent had a proper discussion then id say do it on your own.
:hugs:

Chick as hard as it is right now - stay strong and try to keep your chin up. Your daughter and unborn baby are what matters the most. If your OH cant see that then he ain't worth your tears xxxx

In agreement with the girls really, it's totally his loss plus think he's forgetting it takes 2 to make a baby

You keep positive & that head held high, he will soon realise what an arse he's been when he knows that your doing amazingly well on your own

xxx

I do think he will eventually come round - but it will be up to you if you are willing to forgive a reaction like that x

Yeah I think eventually he'll come round but will be a while yet, I just don't want things bein awkward when he's around , my daughters wondering what's goin on, I broke down infront of her last night and begged my partner to come back (he stayed at a mates) cos I jus cudnt cope, I've never cryed like that before x
I've asked to jus tlk and not let things be awkward so when he. Finishes work hopfully things will be ok... I doubt it :(
I do deserve better than him its just deep down I know I can't do this on my own! :(
Thanks girls I can't thanks you enough for the advice
Xx

Awww hun, men are absolute tw@ts aren't they. Stay strong, tell him to grow up and get a grip. Don't let him make you feel guilty for this or push you into doing anything you are against. Men are like children, let him sulk and once he realises you are fine without him he will come crawling back xxxxxx

Becki, Im so sorry about your OH, men can be so hard to read sometimes but he might come around to the idea. My friends partner was upset and annoyed when she got pregnant and he was horrid all the way through it but when his son was born he was over the moon and is a doting Dad now x

Yeah men are all tw@ts lol, tbh I cudnt care less wether he's there or not, its like he doesn't give a crap about what he's puttin me through?
I hope eventually hell be ok with it but be a long time till he is, I think as long as we both have space things will sort itself out, I'm not gna make him so something I dnt wanna do, he knows I've never agreed to abortion so he's got no choice :)
How are you all feeling anyway? :)
Xx

so sorry to hear OH's reaction! i hope you both sort things out soon!! xxx

Thanks hun.. Me too :( it can't stay like this forever he's bound to except it sooner or later x and he cnt avoid me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back