3 days late!

Woohoo!! Congratulations! Let us know how the OH takes it xxxxxxxxxx

used a cheap one from superdrug.. in a pink box :) was 4.99 :)
hope this is it for you MissJ and good luck everyone :)

CherryBinky- how far along are you? personally id test 18dpo thats what i am now and i was same with my daughter when i found out i was pregnant with her :) i wouldnt recommend testing earlier.. obv if your HCG levels are higher earlier than probably show but i think anything past 16dpo will deffo show something (y)

x

oh and my partner didnt take it very well.. infact hes so annoyed he wants a termination.. Men have NO idea.
he wont even talk to me right now, i explained there are women out there who cant have kids or have lost babys and there was no way im gettin rid, we already have a daughter, fair enough shes hard work but he cant make me make a desicion like that.. its selfish.
Help guys i dont know what to do know! :(

Oh dear, I hope he calms down soon :(

I think you must do what you want to do, if you feel pressured into making a decision that you can never reverse for the rest of your life then you may always regret it and you have to live with that, and that can be very hard. But I'd also say, don't make the decision based on what other people can/can't do, it's an incredibly personal one, and not anything that other strangers should have a say in.

Hopefully both of you will be united in whatever decision you make going forward, even if that unity is not immediate xx

:pray:

Im not doing what he wants, this is my decision.. its gonna be hard work but ive never agreed with abortion its selfish.. my bestfriend lost her daughter and my partner wants me to get rid of my baby, gosh i feel so silly for cryin right now i feel like ive messed up and hes blaming me for all this, i told him i will regret it later on in life if i do get a termination.. i d feel pressured becuase hes sayin he never gets a say in this.. he does but then again he knows no matter what he says theres NO WAY im getting rid of it :( then i feel quilty, and right now hes talking to me like im a peice of s**t .. gone out now to get drunk.. lovely!

Oh Becki, I'm so sorry to hear he didn't take it well, I was under the impression he would take it well and be pleased. How disappointing for you. My heart is with you right now hun.

You have to do what you feel in your heart is right for you. Like Tinselcat says you can never reverse your decisions and may regret it forever more. You are bound to be upset at his reaction but please don't feel guilty, you have to stay strong for your baby right now. If

He does not have the right to talk to you like sh*t. Will he calm down and come around to the idea?

Thinking of you hunny xxxx

no i dont think he will, his hearts set on termination, i cant go through with that! hes stayin out tonight.. he didnt take it well! im soo down, i thought hed take it a bit better than he has... hes ignorin my texts and calls.. im frantic :(

Do you have a friend or member of your family you can call to come and sit with you hun? I hate to think of you there alone getting yourself more upset about this. (If I lived closer I'd be straight round to give you a hug!) xx

Last edited:
naa because i havnt told a soul yet, id rather be on my own anyway can think a bit better , aww thanks hun that sounds lovely, i just thought it turn out better, still texting him and hes not replying.. ive asked to talk about this.. but he wont have it.. so maybe i made a stupid desicion in first place :(

I'm not great at advice and I don't know your whole situation. I think if it was me, I'd stop sending him text messages, let him calm down a bit and hopefully he will come round tomorrow and talk to you properly. If you do not want a termination then there is nothing he can do, he has to like it or lump it.

If he has gone out to get drunk you don't want him round you drunk and angry, you won't be able to talk sensibly about anything this serious.

For now, start thinking about your options, what you can do if he doesn't want to know baby and what you can do if he does.

Try and stay calm, try and relax (easier said than done I know), don't let yourself get anymore upset.

I feel for you hun xxx

Last edited:
thankyou so much kedi means so much, yeah ive stopped texting now.. ill let him calm down, probs be a while till he does but hey ho.. has to deal with it :) hopefully thigns will be better in morning :) im off to bed now im shattered!

thanks guys
i hope you all have a good (rest of the night) lol

x

Glad Kedi was around last night to give you some sound advice. Really hope you are ok this morning hun xx

If he's not going to be supportive then I think it may well be worth finding some close friends of yours who can be your rocks when you need them, it is also good that you determined in your heart what you are going to do, that strength will see you through xx

I guess this has been quite a shock for him so as Stephanie says give him some time, and space, and hopefully he will come around xx

:hugs:

So sorry OH didn't take it well hun. Like the others have said, maybe you should confide in a friend/relative so that you have someone to help you though it all. Hopefully OH will come round to the idea but if not then you need to decide if you can do it by yourself and having some loved ones around you at this time could be a great help. Good luck x

Hope you're ok Becki, sorry to hear of your OH's reaction, how stressful for you. :( Hope things have calmed down this morning. x x

Hi becki, hope your ok and feeling better today. Has OH been in touch xxx

hi becki, i just want to say give it time with your partner, some men come round and infact some women, me and my hubby were going to have a termination with this baby, there was alot of reasons that i wnt go into now, and we just couldn;t see a way out, but at the end of the day i couldn't go through with it, my husband was very upset at first saying i was being a bit selfish, and i actually felt the same way that i was being selfish by choosing to have another, it was a shock when i found out doctor had refused him the snip and only one time we didn;t use condom and we were just drunk i had it in my hand the whole time (they dont work that way lol) and i had only just finished breastfeeding that week, anyway my point is we are both so excited now and my husband is so glad that i never went through with it, he said he would feel so guilty and bad right now, and all the problems that we saw first off dont seem as bad anymore, ok its still going to be hard but we have come out the other end alot stronger people. I really hope he comes round soon.

Hi Becki, How are things today? Are you ok? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back